Michael Laudrup

Beast

The Observer
It's him or Toril who is gaining admiration from the upper management and Jose himself... i mean we all saw Perez attending himself the mini Clasico while Barca sent just a board member

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I look forward to the day he manages Real Madrid so Barca fans stop worshipping this traitor.

Maybe if they were in Brazil he would.

Once a Judas, always a judas. Whatever reasons and bad blood there had been between him and Crujiff, he still went on completing a move to our fiercest rivals.

Ps. Laporta for President ;)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He will coach Fiorentina one day Nolan ;)

I wouldn't mind that at all, he's still unproven as far as I'm concerned but he's off to a good start this year.

But as far as Barca is concerned, he's a traitor and I don't understand why he gets the defenders Figo and Schuster do not. Great player, but once you cross that line, you never return.

Barca_070

"If there's somebody you have to thank for the last 24 years in Barça, it's Cruyff. He changed the way of thinking"What we've seen the last 10 years with Guardiola and Rijkaard, everything started in '88 with Cruyff." [guardian]

I've never seen a player who played better throughballs than him though.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Can never have too many amazing Laudrup videos to post. What a man. Besides Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, he's my favorite Barca player.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Name: Michael Laudrup
Born: 15/06/1964 (Frederiksberg, Denmark)
Height: 1.83 m
Position: attacking midfielder
Seasons in Barça: from 1989/90 to 1993/94

27ymmif.jpg

All goals and some good assists for Barça:
[YOUTUBE]cG5TqmDfjuw[/YOUTUBE]

Home of Barca Fans