Gai Assulin

M.L. King

The Preacher
The rumor has it that he might flee Barca. I sincerely hope this isn't true as he is one of our best prospects in the youth system.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really hope not. He already got capped for Israel and, indeed, is being hailed as one of the best prospects. It would be a shame to lose him

M.L. King

The Preacher
His style of playing is similar to the one of Messi. It would really be a pity if we lose another prospect.

Evil

Shabazz
Full name Gai Yigaal Assulin
Date of birth April 9, 1991 (1991-04-09)
Place of birth Nahariya, Israel
Height 1.76 m (5 ft 9+1?2 in)
Playing position Winger / Attacking midfielder

I heard he has been training alot of times with the first team this season, and Guardiola has promised him a chance with the first team, but he could'nt get it because he is not an EU citizen, so once he plays for the first team, he can't go back to Barça B, he has to wait to get his citizenship.

Thanx for the Vids IraqiCulé !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He`ll just have to wait for his chance. Hopefully we clinch the title in early spring so that these youngsters could get their run in 1st team

Z

Zin

I read somewhere that the reason he hasn't made any first team debuts yet is because he doesn't have Spanish citizenship yet, but he is due to receive his within the next couple months, and thus could start making appearances for the first team.

Evil

Shabazz
Zin said:
I read somewhere that the reason he hasn't made any first team debuts yet is because he doesn't have Spanish citizenship yet, but he is due to receive his within the next couple months, and thus could start making appearances for the first team.

Yes, I heard the same thing, apparently you cant play for 2 diffrent squads when your not a Spanish Citizen, we could see him get his senior debut this year though. Can't wait for it !

M.L. King

The Preacher
This will be one of the climaxes of the next season. To see this talent playing for the first team. I'm pretty sure he will be one of the best young players in the world.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`m glad to see you so confident about Assulin. I really haven`t seen him play that much but from what I heard he really is a hot prospect

T

TinaFCB

I hope we see him play soon, he will turn 18 in 3 months...

Home of Barca Fans