1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That penalty was a collective flaw and similar plays happen week in week out in football.

It was completely different from today move, a true "brainfart".

Yeah, happens every week but not to very best goalkeepers.

Guy is prone to blunder mistakes and isn't a calming factor to our backline.

Barcilliant

He needs to cut down on this kind of shit.

Yes, we know you don't do alot as a keeper at Barca but that doesn't mean you have to do something stupid to get noticed.

Horatio

You're welcome
He needs to cut down on what shit? It's not like he chooses willingly to have brainfarts.

Honestly, grabbing the ball wasn't the mistake(Ray Hudson said he should have punched it away but he catches the ball comfortably within the penalty box). But he forgot to let go of it as he kept moving forward crossing the line.

Horatio

You're welcome
But Jasper is just okay at best really. Nothing like the competition you hoped he'd be.

I don't even understand where that hope came from. He is a good keeper in the Eredivisie, but that's not good enough for Barca. Transfer is still a mystery to me, unless Barca hoped to appreciate his value and sell him for more.

God Serena

I don't even understand where that hope came from. He is a good keeper in the Eredivisie, but that's not good enough for Barca. Transfer is still a mystery to me, unless Barca hoped to appreciate his value and sell him for more.

I think he's good enough for the easier games, but that's just about it. I don't believe we were ever in for another keeper who could compete for the position.

F

Flavia

[tw]780808040148852736[/tw]

"Sorry if I make you nervous, but it's my way of playing" :lol:

[tw]780806108516524032[/tw]

:mats:

Home of Barca Fans