Sandro Rosell

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He said pep knows Cesc isn't worth 40 mil. That was patronizing towards our manager and disrespectful towards Cesc.
Regarding Abidal, Rosell said he's doesn't know why he didn't sign an extension yet.

He should take a course in how to be tactful.

The Abidal thing caught me off guard, wondered if it was down to translation...I don't know how to interpret the Pep & Cesc slights but I do know that I don't like that he's been so specific in public with his rhetoric in terms of transfers...He's not stupid so this is likely 'part of the plan', I just don't happen to agree with waging negotiations through the media...Should've just kept it internal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He also said that the club now uses black and white toner for photocopies as to save cash. That's just stupid or a cheap populism on his part.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He also said that the club now uses black and white toner for photocopies as to save cash. That's just stupid or a cheap populism on his part.

Yeah, I read that too...Hilarious really that bit...How the interviewer didn't burst out laughing, I'll never understand

Another reason why I never buy anything that Rosell says in terms of the finances of the club

Barcafan 2304

Strange statements and like FC said, you would think this would be kept internal. Maybe its all part of his plan to undermine the previous regime under Laporta but id prefer he kept these things in house

jamrock

Will never be as great has the great Joan Laporta, still living off is legacy, but at every minutes tries to rub is name in the dirt, ruining the image of the club in the one season he has been here

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
he's an ugly cunt, too.

Ohhh yeah he is

16+Laporta+&+Rosell+-+best+of+friends+2.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He also steals bad children from their sleep. Sometimes he sells them sometimes he eats them.

fcb1

Barcelona president Sandro Rosell has cut back on catering and security guards and even told people to use black and white photocopiers rather than colour ones in a bid to reduce the club's expenditure.
full story: observer

Birdy

What is your opinion about Rosell's attitude regarding neymar's case?

I did not like it i should say.. Rosell wanted this transfer to happen because he liked the player and his friendship with Santos president..
But Pep was crystal that he wanted Sanchez or Rossi and not Neymar (and obviously he is right!) ..
But there were rumours that Sandro told neymar to try and stay one more year to Santos and then we can buy him next summer when Pep will be gone..

I did not like this attitude at all..

Home of Barca Fans