WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

Hardy

Argentina is lucky that Equador has terrible schedule for the last games, sure worst than others teams.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is a good example why kids should stay away from drugs and stay in school

This is a good example of why our basic intellectual standards or expectations are falling.

Makes a comment about someone taking drugs ---> Thinks he's made his case without any counter arguments or analyzation ----> New generation, also called for the Twitter generation, and that's not a compliment

7 points from 8 games. Not the first time they have been shit without him.

Messi and Mascherano dragged them to three finals with Romero contributing too, whether you believe it or not. Your new fan favorite Higuain, Aguero, Di Maria, Biglia, the defenders, all of them have been dog shit. The statistical evidence is there, and you can watch the games if you care to watch them or have ever watched any, to conclude that Argentina without Messi is half the team, or actually even less.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They are probably the only good players with Messi & Mascherano through the 3 consecutive run for finals. May be not this WC qualifiers

If there's one thing Sabella and Tata managed to do really well then it was to organize that defence and hide their obvious weaknesses. I guess you could give them and the defenders some of the credit too. The other midfielders and attackers though? Just shit.

F

FlaFCB

So strange Brazil have a problem finding good cf's. There used to be so many... Now there's only Gabriel J.

xXKonan

That Fagner dude (Brazil's RB) has brought a lot of energy that has been missing for a long time. not Alves's fault he got old obviously but you have to wonder how long he will truly stay first choice for Brazil.

CuleLife4Life

That Fagner dude (Brazil's RB) has brought a lot of energy that has been missing for a long time. not Alves's fault he got old obviously but you have to wonder how long he will truly stay first choice for Brazil.

I see him getting benched in another World Cup again. Tite hasn't really shown any flexibility in his XI unless there is injury and suspension and after we qualify in the next game( if we win) he'll probably pull a Big Phil and stick with his starters through thick and thin. Brazilian managers have that vice.

I personally wish we could have seen Mariano of Sevilla start. Good and underrated RB which seems to be our weak spot.

F

FlaFCB

Table after these 2 rounds:

l7QqL94.jpg

Only 4 rounds to go now.

I see him getting benched in another World Cup again. Tite hasn't really shown any flexibility in his XI unless there is injury and suspension and after we qualify in the next game( if we win) he'll probably pull a Big Phil and stick with his starters through thick and thin. Brazilian managers have that vice.

I personally wish we could have seen Mariano of Sevilla start. Good and underrated RB which seems to be our weak spot.

Brazil just qualified, after Peru beat Uruguay.

Home of Barca Fans