WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
These Argentine players have this deep overwhelming lust for giving away the ball. It's as if they suffer when they have possession.

xXKonan

Argentina wins it but man that was just dreadful.

No way Leo will get a good shot at winning the WC if Argentina continues to play like this.

BarcaVillain

I think the only positive thing you can say is that it was a backs to the wall performance I didn't think they were capable of. Much more assured once Musacchio came on. As for Banega, I must be in the minority, I just think he's a luxury you can't afford. Gave away a dangerous free kick by pissing about by his own penalty area, didn't offer anything going forward. If that was the game plan, Enzo Perez would have been a better option.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I switched off from Argentina. It's too dreadful to watch. And when I watch, each time it's like watching a dream slowly dying.

Argentina people can't be that blind, how are they settling with this?

F

FlaFCB

Stadium Centenário was filled with birds yesterday. Got me worried one would get hit by the ball :lol:
quero-quero-50579-721-490x328.jpg

Altomonte

Comparing Brazil to Argentina, I cannot see how the ARG NT can reach the WC final again. Brazil, on the other hand, looks like a WC title contender. ARG would need someone like Simeone to reverse the current trend.

MagIX

Argentina has the goat: Messi
Argentina has a FANTASIC coach: Simeone
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sometimes I wonder what Simeone thinks. He could lead Argentina and the goat to win the WC.... it would be legendary. Why he does not decide to do it ? It is not sufficiently motivating? Why he has never taken a step in this direction?
I can not believe it s only because ATM

snowy

Stadium Centenário was filled with birds yesterday. Got me worried one would get hit by the ball :lol:
quero-quero-50579-721-490x328.jpg

It was a live tweet session :lol:

More harmony than in La Favorita during the Italy vs Albania KaBOOM! festivus :blowup:

n7omh2g
celebrating the Buffs 1000th

Altomonte

Get Simeone to commit to coach ARG NT and give him a few weeks to form a balanced team with Messi as playmaker. If not, Brazil is far ahead and probably the only South American WC title contender. Neymar seems to have more confidence in front of goal when playing for Brazil. He is in great form. I hope it will carry over to Barça CL games.

Home of Barca Fans