WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

El Flaco

The current table for 2018 World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers after Matchday 17 (Only 1 match remaining)

Fi815dL.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
What's gonna happen:

Peru beats Colombia 2-0
Argentina draws.

Argentina goes to playoffs based on goal difference =D

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Same system next game

This Lineup

Romero

Mercado - Otamendi - Mascherano - Acuña

Paredes - Banega

Dybala - Messi - Di Maria

Icardi

And tell Dybala to fucking stay on the wing and not walk into the middle hindering Messi

khaled_a_d

Same system next game

This Lineup

Romero

Mercado - Otamendi - Mascherano - Acuña

Paredes - Banega

Dybala - Messi - Di Maria

Icardi

And tell Dybala to fucking stay on the wing and not walk into the middle hindering Messi

Whoever play in attack , they need to both finish their chances and do the one two with Messi. The later one he played many times and in 80% of cases he didn't receive the ball back as he was running because the attacker failed to make the "two" and pass it back to him.
That is one of the main reason he can't score with them, it makes me appreciate current version of Suarez, he still can make that pass at least

Horatio

You're welcome
Of course it will be tough, but staying positive :)

I have played football in Quito. The altitude makes a huge difference.
Argentina will have to go all out and aren't adjusted to the altitude level. No pressure on Ecuador since they are already knocked out. If Ecuador doesn't want to see Argentina qualify they're @*#&ed. Probably Masche injured.

Ecuador does seem to have lost their great form.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whoever play in attack , they need to both finish their chances and do the one two with Messi. The later one he played many times and in 80% of cases he didn't receive the ball back as he was running because the attacker failed to make the "two" and pass it back to him.
That is one of the main reason he can't score with them, it makes me appreciate current version of Suarez, he still can make that pass at least

Makes you wonder whether they should bring back Higuain after all.

Just don't play him in finals.

Home of Barca Fans