Your Dream CL final 2012 ?

Dream CL '12 Final ?

• Total voters
W

Worms

How could anybody want to see us play Man U again?

Boring they would just roll over again,Madrid all the way,there the only other team full of world class players who will give us a game.

Not to mention there our enemys.

W

Worms

In the abstract, a final against Real Madrid would be the ultimate showpiece, but thanks to Mou's filthiness, that tie loses some of its glamour. Who wants to see another parked bus (or airplane) in a CL final? But the prospect of a Classico final, still holds tremendous appeal.

AC Milan, revenge for Athens, blah blah blah. I see the point. But how on earth will Milan get there? Out of the question.

As for Internazionale and revenge for 2010? Well, we should all prey that they manage to get 2nd position in their group and we draw them in the Last 16, since that is the absolute best of what they can dream of achieving.

Chelsea? Hmm, more realistic than the previous two for sure. Plus, we have some still unsettled accounts since 2009. But it is not a dream final.

Man Utd? Well, with all the hype about SAF's new signings and how they are supposedly catching up with Barca, it would surely be interesting, but would we really like to see the another sequel? Maybe we should have them in the semis? Or maybe Mou can have them. Again, extremely interesting, but not a dream final.

Bayern Munich. They seem good this year, and the final is in their own ground, but can they reach the final. Very much doubtful. Still, not glamorous enough, despite Bayern's massive history and fan-base.

Man City. I know they have little history, but at least they have some classy players in Aguero, Silva and Nasri. Plus it would be a refreshing final. Not another classico (we are bound to have at least 2 more this season at least) and not another face-off against United. Plus, this final can provide us with a duel between the most talented team ever and the most expensive team ever, nice contrast there. I know they will find it difficult to reach the final (if not impossible) but for me this prospect just edges the prospect of a Barcelona - Real Madrid final.

Don't Real have a more expensive squad than City?

If you take away players like adebywhore,bellamy,santa Cruz etc because they no long play for them.

dalitis8

Banned
Don't Real have a more expensive squad than City?

If you take away players like adebywhore,bellamy,santa Cruz etc because they no long play for them.

Good point. But Real Madrid are a well established club, the most established club in Europe basically.

Man City are just about oil money, so there will be a nice contrast there. They have also managed to build a relatively sexy team with Aguero-Silva-Nasri.

SoMa

barcelona vs BATE

or the easiest possible final. finals are to win, not to see good games.

Home of Barca Fans