If you HAD to sell one player from the current roster, who would it be?

If forced, who would you sell from this list?

• Total voters

Reasonus

A cold manager would seriously consider selling Villa to City or PSG. City would have easily paid 40+ million euros for Villa. If Pep had more trust in Bojan, he could have easily filled Villa's place by now. Even without Bojan, Villa is replaceable as he is inconsistent, is not a good reader of the game, doesn't pass the ball well, isn't technically gifted and despite scoring some brilliant goals, he misses super easy chances quite frequently.

He's likable and is a lot better than Ibra though.

In real life though, it'd be very stupid to sell a major player in a squad that won the league and CL. So if Rosell dares to come to me with crap like that, I'll poke the *&%^'s eye. I'm that special.

zanela

A cold manager would seriously consider selling Villa to City or PSG. City would have easily paid 40+ million euros for Villa. If Pep had more trust in Bojan, he could have easily filled Villa's place by now. Even without Bojan, Villa is replaceable as he is inconsistent, is not a good reader of the game, doesn't pass the ball well, isn't technically gifted and despite scoring some brilliant goals, he misses super easy chances quite frequently.

:lol:

Barcafan 2304

mltqmq.gif

Fair enough but can't allow room for sentiment.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Puyol.. yes he is el capitano and a legend but if forced he will be my choice..

because of age and recent injury problems..

Caramel

Puyol,just cannot be sold...no way.Wtf is wrong with you guys...And my answer would be: Villa or Abidal

Birdy

Its a hard call between villa and Masch really...
All the other options of the poll are non-touchable for various reasons...

I voted in the end MAsch, because Villa has been more integrated in our sytem (despite needing upgrade for his position). I feel Masch (although he is a great player and has saved our ass some times) will never fit to Barca..

PS: clever poll there pal!!

oggmar

Went with Abidal because he's getting older and older(all are) but still. Also, can't believe people voting Puyol or Messi.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
David Villa... we could get a high amount from city or psg or russians and he is not THAT hard to replace tbh

E

estranged

Went with Abidal because he's getting older and older(all are) but still. Also, can't believe people voting Puyol or Messi.

I voted Messi as a joke, because thats what this tread is really. Abidal may be getting old but would you sell him after that Supercopa performance? He was a fucking don, that was as good a performance as we've seen from him. I wouldn't sell any of our current starters. I'd sell Maxwell simply because he is not good enough. I can also find reason in selling Villa. As mentioned we would get some 20-30m and he we can use that money to by someone younger like Rossi.

adil_909

interesting votes! the thread is a joke in the sense we are obviously not selling our top players, but just interesting to see who people think are truly irreplaceable in the squad. from the votes so far, seems like iniesta, xavi, pique, dani, and messi are the 5 people people think are untouchable, which is fair. keep it up!

and yeah those getting angry at this poll...wtf calm down folks! it's not like we're actually selling someone! it's just a mental exercise.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
pique...man is overrated and we could get a solid amount for him and get a good replacement

E

estranged

pique...man is overrated and we could get a solid amount for him and get a good replacement

The man is as hard as a rock, can read the game well, has the vision of a midfielder and the technique of a striker...yes, he's overrated.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
of everyone presented, Mascherano is the least crucial.

if it was simply "remove from the team" I'd pick Puyol. coz we could just move him to a coaching role. but if we're removing someone from the club entirely, then it hasta be Badger.

definitely cesc but not an option so then shit out pique because he is massively overrated and has regressed since coming back...we could get a solid 30 mill for him and actually grab a CB who doesnt need puyol out there to keep him awake

:lol:

what the fuck?!?!

Home of Barca Fans