Qatar FC

Devils

Neymar, Mbappe? I don't feel humiliated or embarrassed about either. What's embarrassing is how much you cry, whine, and complain about PSG. Change your username to Edith, it's much more fitting.

Imagine being PSG fan who comes back time after time to a Barca board (even after getting banned) and crying about the entire user-base being salty while whining and bitching every time someone pokes fun at precious Qatar.

LMAO.

^^^

Keeping whining and bitching, slave

Devils

This should be a bannable offense. Won't happen though, you're a member of the salt factory.

Imagine being PSG fan who comes back time after time to a Barca board (even after getting banned) and crying about the entire user-base being salty while whining and bitching every time someone pokes fun at precious Qatar.

LMAO.

^^^

Might be hard to read when you have your head shoved so far up Nasser's ass. Keep trying though, you'll get there! :thumbsup:

1993Kaan1993

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Your last few posts all been the same kind, but this one takes the cake lmao

your post are worse than mines, mate. if you look at the forum posters, you will find many members who smokes something. so you must ask to them about it.

or you are already high, you don't need something to smoke.

regarding my post, PSG and Real are the biggest favourites to win Champions league. you expect Barca to win it with a much weaker team than last year? l don't see nothing in my post.

Givenchy

Q$G are so arrogant you'd be forgiven for forgetting they performed the biggest and possibly most embarrassing bottle job in CL history against us :lol:

Bayern next in the CL which will be their first true test after pummeling farmers in Ligue 1

JamDav1982

What a horrible petty club they are.

Cant see how any of this is a positive for Qatar when they take over a club and quickly expose themselves as being arrogant arseholes that think money allows them to circumvent rules, look down on others and laugh at those they outspend.

Ploughing in billions to PSG to expose who they really is not doing anything positive for image of Qatar at all.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They have a childish corrupt bastard as president, no wonder they have an idiot running their media. So petty and so small-minded it's embarrassing.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Exalt yourself and you will be humbled, be humble and you will be exalted. Remeber them laughing at us all summer too, it will come back to bite them in the ass. Karma's a bitch wait and see.

Home of Barca Fans