Qatar FC

DrPepper

Will be a blessing in disguise for PSG that Ibrahimovic is suspended. They have a real chance now.

Verratti's ban is a huge blow though.

Darko

Incredible effort, the whole bar was rooting for PSG after the passion they showed and that disgraceful red card, this is what football's all about!

Leo_Messi

Although I am no fan of the owners of PSG and their country (see page 133 in this thread http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/10354-Marquinhos?p=1415609#post1415609 ), nor oil clubs in general then I would not mind if PSG won the CL if FCB had no possibilities of winning it this year.

PSG play much better football than Chelsea and arguably Man City. They also have a lot of players that I like. Sirigu, Maxwell, Silva, Marquinhos, Luiz, Verratti, Lucas, Cavani and Ibra. Actually it's surprising how likable the team is really.

I always saw PSG as the outsider for the CL this season. If Dortmund and Atlético were able to reach the CL final in recent seasons then so can PSG.

Was expecting them to collapse after the RC, but they showed a lot of physical and mental toughness. This is a statement for them, and at the biggest stage of all.

Blanc to take over Lucho? :lucho2:

EdmondDantes

We get Lucas back for the next leg. :party1:

Hopefully. You miss his devastating pace. His passing has been superb this season as well. Players like Lucas, Verratti, Matuidi, Silva, Marquinhos, Pastore make it impossible to dislike PSG, I can't help but wish them well. You wanna see talented players on the field, even if against your own side. That's what makes the Champions League special. It's elite football.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Hopefully. You miss his devastating pace. His passing has been superb this season as well. Players like Lucas, Verratti, Matuidi, Silva, Marquinhos, Pastore make it impossible to dislike PSG, I can't help but wish them well.

Please, speak for yourself. ;)

Bertus

FU the FFF.

PSG asked if the FFF can move one game because PSG will have to play 4 games in a row, each every 3 days. The last one being a CL game

The FF said No.

FFS, every other leagues have federations that protect their clubs in CL. Here, the FFF just wants PSG to lose.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Just came across a report claiming Lucas will return in two weeks, the tie with Marseille being the likely date. Just in time to regain form before the next round of the UCL if true.

Any word on Aurier, Bertus?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans