Qatar FC

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1056635256135139328[/tw]

Yesterday's game vs Marseille:

"Thomas Tuchel sends a strong message to his players.
Kylian Mbappé and Adrien Rabiot arrived slightly late to the pre-match chat so the German coach decided to put them on the bench.
Choupo Moting and Draxler will start."

Messigician

[tw]1056635256135139328[/tw]

Yesterday's game vs Marseille:

"Thomas Tuchel sends a strong message to his players.
Kylian Mbappé and Adrien Rabiot arrived slightly late to the pre-match chat so the German coach decided to put them on the bench.
Choupo Moting and Draxler will start."

Good man but benefits of playing in farmers leagie I guess.

El Gato

Villarato!
45013100_1923690871018836_1316792210804441088_n.jpg

Looking like the NBA outreach from Paris is reaping benefits. Leading in shirt sales in the past 6 months in several states, probably only 2nd in many of them.

Joan

[tw]1058406869734170627[/tw]

Hope this isn't true. The club loved and supported by many in fact led cheaters and criminals? Hope not!

Richard.H

45013100_1923690871018836_1316792210804441088_n.jpg

Looking like the NBA outreach from Paris is reaping benefits. Leading in shirt sales in the past 6 months in several states, probably only 2nd in many of them.

PSG leading in CA?? How?? I live in LA and travel occasionally to NorCal/Bay Area. I’ve seen a ton of people wear Barca and RM jersey but very few PSG jerseys.

serghei

PSG leading in CA?? How?? I live in LA and travel occasionally to NorCal/Bay Area. I’ve seen a ton of people wear Barca and RM jersey but very few PSG jerseys.

Don't read too much into it. It's probably bullshit.

Liverpool and Napoli, please, knock them out and make their embarrassment complete.

If they lose to Napoli they're probably out.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Don't read too much into it. It's probably bullshit.

If they lose to Napoli they're probably out.

Lol the success of Jordan Brand partnership is bullshit?

Taking in a P.S.G. game has become fashionable, it seems, for any Hollywood star or prominent athlete visiting Paris. But the club’s jersey and crest have become something of a fashion statement for the A-list, too: Beyoncé and the British singer Rita Ora have worn pieces by Koché. Justin Timberlake wore a jacket emblazoned with the then-unreleased Jumpman logo at a concert in Paris in July, and LeBron James turned up for a Los Angeles Lakers game in a P.S.G. shirt last month.

P.S.G. insists all of that interest is entirely organic. “Some stars want to come,” Allègre said. “Others are invited.”

To the deeply cynical soccer world, though, there is a fine line between Hollywood sheen and public-relations artifice. P.S.G.’s celebrity following has served simply to accentuate its reputation as somehow inauthentic, a plaything for the rich and famous, a passionately supported team turned into a high-end tourist destination.

For all that fans of the team worry that its soul has been lost, there is a sporting purpose behind the club owner’s approach. The fashion collaborations and the celebrity appearances, the club believes, can have a genuine impact on its fortunes.

“Since we bought the club, we have tried to be even more different, more unique, more creative,” Khelaifi said in an interview at the launch of the Air Jordan event. “This partnership is going to bring us more fans around the world: fans who love basketball and soccer, who love fashion, who love Michael Jordan and who love Paris.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/03/sports/psg-jordan-brand-fashion.html

All the hate you guys aim at PSG makes the clubs growth that much more enjoyable. Thank you!

Home of Barca Fans