Qatar FC

DucdeOrléans

The game was played in Ajaccio, Corsica (a very beatiful city and island btw). That's about 1200 km away from Paris....Not sure if that has any connection.

Another shocking result against one of the worst teams in Ligue 1. Hilarious.

Last edited:

Decanus

Formely Jose Maraschino
Man, I loved that! That was as much fun to watch as Barca's victory earlier. If only Ajaccia's one shot had gone in rather than hitting the post. I hope PSG's "success" continues.

Jenks

Beckham has just announced he's going to be playing for PSG for free. His wages will be going to a local French children's charity.

What a guy :wub:

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Beckham has just announced he's going to be playing for PSG for free. His wages will be going to a local French children's charity.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

beckham_psg.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

What a guy :wub:

I dislike Becks as a footballer (not that he's bad, but that he's horribly one dimensional), but have nothing but respect for the man himself.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If Beckham really wanted to "give back" then he should have "given back" to the place where he grew up in, in East London.
Your all falling for it. He won't get the basic wages but he'll get his money through other sponsorship agreements with PSG.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Ed may have his Liverpool goggles on but I am very skeptical about this massive act of 'generosity', feels like everything else that the Posh family is known for - savvy marketing for personal gain

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would make sense, wouldn't it?...Endear yourself to the French where you are playing and where criticism is so high for rich footballers and tax evasion

It's a clever PR move but pretty damn transparent as well, IMO

Home of Barca Fans