Qatar FC

KingLeo10

We will reach our objective, sooner or later, Chelsea did shit during long years spent more than 1 billion € and won the Champions League. They did shit during numerous Mercatos in their first years compared to us. Champion League needs time, but look about the management, the year Chelsea won the Champion League they have a no-name in coach since 6 months.
You have to create a TEAM, with strong personalities and yes, THIS takes time. The coach is not so important IMO.

It's not my opinion, it's our owner opinion. Perez have just won his 3rd CL.

mourinho's original chelsea was one of the best teams in europe, in fact they reached the semi finals on many times. you guys lost to an impotent man city.

Trickykid

So, who'll be the big Zlatan replacement? Fantasy wages couldn't lure Nerman to Paris, so surely they'll need another prestige signing for their attack?

Lutece FC

The clubs moves his training center and academy from Saint-Germain en Laye (the second city of the club which explains the "Saint-Germain") to Poissy ... It's a part of the history of the club which is going ... Sad in my opinion.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The Emery effect. As soon as he left sevilla we are not even able to sign Gameiro. Time to buy Verratti if you ask me.

Chainsaw

Killahead
They being PSG and all, I'd suppose they would be more ambitious than that.

They could make a move for Hazard, as I think Emery is well aware that Cavani is not half as good playing on the left wing as he is playing as CF. Di Maria as RW, Cavani as CF, and Hazard as LW would make a lot of sense.

Trickykid

They could make a move for Hazard, as I think Emery is well aware that Cavani is not half as good playing on the left wing as he is playing as CF. Di Maria as RW, Cavani as CF, and Hazard as LW would make a lot of sense.

That would make sense. I can't imagine them being able to prise away Hazard from Chelsea, though. He'd probably love a move himself, but I don't see the club budging.

Chainsaw

Killahead
That would make sense. I can't imagine them being able to prise away Hazard from Chelsea, though. He'd probably love a move himself, but I don't see the club budging.

If Hazard push for a move himself why not? I do not see him being particularly happy at Chelsea. And Conte might have different ideas, as I've read he's had an interest in the likes of Perisic.

Home of Barca Fans