Antoine Griezmann

freetocan

The problem is who will pay a dime for this junk? Even in second Ligue in Spain or Englandour he has no place. The worst ever transfer Barca had. And Braithwaite is no far away. These two guys should never find a place in first Barca team. NEVER. Hope our coward coach read our comments.
Very soon, we will be out from La Liga contest, Champion League and Copa. We will finish on fourt place in La Liga and Real Madrid will win it again.
A mizerable season for Barca....

vuji_31

Worst finisher I have seen for many years.

His shooting technique is below average. He just smacks the ball. 120mil for this guy is shittiest transfer ever.

Windhook

Looking at the last 5 games - we've scored a few, but only Messi and Trincao have scored from the front line. Not counting Alba and Firpo.

Kul_z

Worst 120m spent in football dawg.
Maybe a worst 120m invested ever in any department of this time i have been alive to witness.

Kul_z

hazard been injured so much that people have forgotten about him

Better be injured and indirectly help some youngsters/players to build their confidence then watching this bum of 120m is taking your minutes missing sitter after sitter.
For real, if i was koeman i would go so low that i would start pique in his place in couple of matches just to see if that would ignite the spark/killer instinct in him. What a joke of a player

I don't know why he has "top player" status. He plays to much Fortnite and when I watch the game it looks like he runs like caracters in Fortnite. And than... Miss, miss, miss, miss... Maybe he shoots better on PS4 Controller but in football he sucks...

Zebulun

problem is he's the second highest earner at the club, have no idea who'd be willing to take on that. might have to give him the turan never ending loans until his contract finishes or tell him find a club or never play again.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

problem is he's the second highest earner at the club, have no idea who'd be willing to take on that. might have to give him the turan never ending loans until his contract finishes or tell him find a club or never play again.

why gets this bum so much money ?? Should give this money to Frenkie.

Home of Barca Fans