Antoine Griezmann

malvolio

Pleb teams like Dynamo Kyev and Osassuna made people believe Braithwaite and Griezmann are world beaters and should be clear starters because they played good vs said teams.

pretty much this. many want to believe the hype because it suits their agenda.

anyway, season is long and hopefully they can contribute in the more important games. i would get rid of both in the summer, regardless.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
pretty much this. many want to believe the hype because it suits their agenda.

anyway, season is long and hopefully they can contribute in the more important games. i would get rid of both in the summer, regardless.

agree but we lost to Osasuna in July.

Zebulun

A through ball to whom?

To Messi who is 10 meters behind them since every ball needs to be passed to him.
You can pass only to Fati, who is now injured.
And to Martin, who is finally playing.

I would like to see more matches without Messi, with Braith, Fati, Cou, Griezz, Frenkie, someone, Dest.

Braith-Cou-Griezz were good without Messi.
Let's see how would they click with Fati, plus Frenkie+Dest+and even Alba.

That is potentially 2 playmakers, two forwards who can run and two fast fullbacks.

We won't win a CL, but we'll be much better than 10th in La Liga struggling against everyone.

no amount of tactics or creativity can prevent them from missing open net chances every match frustrating their teammates and coach. you can point fingers at messi, arthur semedo, frenkie as much as you like but coutinho was nothing more than a bench player in bayern and griezmann is a failure. at least pep had the balls to say yeah i fucked up and sold zlatan, we're trying to do the opposite and keep expensive overpaid failures.

Laplacian

no amount of tactics or creativity can prevent them from missing open net chances every match frustrating their teammates and coach. you can point fingers at messi, arthur semedo, frenkie as much as you like but coutinho was nothing more than a bench player in bayern and griezmann is a failure. at least pep had the balls to say yeah i fucked up and sold zlatan, we're trying to do the opposite and keep expensive overpaid failures.

Messi's capable of finding through balls because he forces everyone to play through him! Angry face! Arthur sucks because he can't play forward passes!

Griezmann and Coutinho can't find through balls because it's the team's fault. Sad face!

serghei

Great game. 3rd game in a row he scored. He's building a scoring streak. Both him and Braithwaite, hopefully Messi broke the ice vs Osasuna as well.

JamDav1982

He ran the show in that game.

Popped up everywhere and opposition hadnt a clue where he would be next.

Definitely still a top player when played in that position which wont get much but he and Messi did combine well on Sunday.

fergus90

Another very good performance from him today. Since that interview he did recently he's been a different player. Long may it continue.

Andresito

Staff member
Do we really dare to believe he'll be worth close to that chunk of money we paid for him?

I try to be hopeful but highly doubt this patch of form is more than just a temporary upswing.

Home of Barca Fans