Antoine Griezmann

Vilarrubi

Seems like a win win deal for Bar?a and Juventus.

Swapping substitutes (Rabiot and Griezmann) and Bar?a get the better end of the deal with the highly technical and dangerous Douglas Costa. It will be hard to convince Rabiot though, he is a juventino through and through. Maybe you'll need to give some assurance he would be a starter at Bar?a (he can be substitute only at Turin, his beloved club) and i guess FDJ should make place for Rabiot. Send the dutch farmer to PSG and i think it will be a successful window for Juve, Bar?a while PSG gets ripped off.

It’s got to hurt not having RabiGOAT in your team anymore. “The one that got away”

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Really shocking that we were able to score an easy goal because one of our strikers had decided to make a run right into the 6 yard box instead of standing around at the edge of the box or even further back like Messi and Suarez do all the time.

Newcomer

It?s got to hurt not having RabiGOAT in your team anymore. ?The one that got away?

Just trolling because i see a lot of funny trades being mentioned here as "win-win" opportunies for both teams. So i went on with my own version of what a "win win" deal is.

RabiGOAT is already forgotten. We only mention him in our fora when we want to mock him for being an eternal back up of Matuidi at PSG and then in Turin.

Only problem we have is the guys we bought afterwards aren't much better than him unfortunately...

Anyway, happy to see you can count on your substitutes (Braithwaithe before, Griezmann now) to bring goals. You have a lot of depth in your squad. Hope this young frenchman will keep improving and take his chance in his new club.

Vilarrubi

Just trolling because i see a lot of funny trades being mentioned here as "win-win" opportunies for both teams. So i went on with my own version of what a "win win" deal is.

RabiGOAT is already forgotten. We only mention him in our fora when we want to mock him for being an eternal back up of Matuidi at PSG and then in Turin.

Only problem we have is the guys we bought afterwards aren't much better than him unfortunately...

Anyway, happy to see you can count on your substitutes (Braithwaithe before, Griezmann now) to bring goals. You have a lot of depth in your squad. Hope this young frenchman will keep improving and take his chance in his new club.

I knew you was trolling man. Funny that other people didn’t.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
One touch passing, faster tempo, fluid movement and more central area of operating and suddenly Griezmann looks world class.

JamDav1982

One touch passing, faster tempo, fluid movement and more central area of operating and suddenly Griezmann looks world class.

He was excellent in dropping deep to win ball back and covering for Messi if he had not tracked back as well.

Top player that has been really badly used by Barca.

Richard.H

The question begs to be asked, why was a formation like this never played by EV or Setien before? Why keep forcing him to play out of position?

Home of Barca Fans