Arturo Vidal

serghei

I thought he was ok, and tried his best, but already was full Amigo and bitching about things, and he was past it.

Richard.H

Solid backup option for any top European team, but he had no business being a starter for us. Wish him the best and I'm sure he will be a good fit for Inter. Gracias y adios.

vegitot

Another fan favourite punching bag leaves ( after Rakitic). Now only Alba, Pique remain ( Suarez probably not play ). Who gonna be the new punching bag ???

khaled_a_d

Another fan favourite punching bag leaves ( after Rakitic). Now only Alba, Pique remain ( Suarez probably not play ). Who gonna be the new punching bag ???

Busquets, Pjanic seems like a good candidate too. Same with Roberto
Griezmann and Coutinho too.
Plenty of options tbh.
I mean at this point, even Messi is an option

Barcilliant

This guy actually put in a full shift whenever he played and still got shat on. Yes, he was past his best but compared to our other pansies he actually had grit. Something sorely lacking in this pussy squad.
I would have kept him. Prefer him to snail Pjanic anyday.

CatalinR10

Amazing bench player , not so good starter.

I have to respect this dude for always giving his 100% and running all the time.

LeeRomeno

Busquets, Pjanic seems like a good candidate too. Same with Roberto
Griezmann and Coutinho too.
Plenty of options tbh.
I mean at this point, even Messi is an option

Well yea, logic usually goes that forum de amigos chooses their favorite players and then whoever is competing with that player for gametime is the punching bag. Currently, everyone has to support Puig and also Fati, FDJ is also high on that list, so whenever either of them does not play, whoever gets to play instead is the scapegoat.
Pjanic seems very likely, he is getting trashed in his thread already before even playing a single game (for getting traded for another forum de amigos favorite Arthur), same with Busi.
Coutinho and Griez very likely as well, as they take minutes from Fati. Most likely, if we do sign new RB with Semedo money, whenever Roberto starts ahead whoever we sign, he as well.
This applies for coaches as well, whenever forum favorite is not playing, coach is a complete moron.

Home of Barca Fans