Arturo Vidal

Devils

There is no way he’ll come for les than 3 years and a big salary. And how will we now incorporate De Jong next summer with fucking Vidal here for the next 2 or 3 years?

If De Jong is good enough, he wont have any problems benching the likes of Rakitic or Busi who will be over 30 by then. And Vidal too if he is as big of a clusterfuck as people are making it out to be now.

Catta

There were reports that Inter had agreed a loan + 20 mil buy option, why the fuck are Barca offering 30 mil. Offer the same as Inter and it would be a good deal.

God Serena

On the bright side, his knee is so thoroughly fucked that we probably don't have to worry about him blocking too much playing time for Alena and Arthur.

Him coming probably means we won't be making a real midfield signing, though. So I hope we're happy with Rakitic, Rafinha, Arthur, and Alena, cuz that's all we got, it seems.

BBZ8800

Didnt you call Neymar better than Messi and a few days later said that you were proven right about Neymar and put him in the category of Halilovic?

I have never said a nice word about Neymar and Thiago.
You have missed the context or something.

Pogba is the only guy who has won me over.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering how mad he has been at Real Madrid winning the CL the last couple of years he better play his heart out and stop his shit off the field.

Jombi

Alex is a mediocre eternal benchwarmer who can't play for any top team.
Arturo won 2 Copa americas and played for biggest clubs in the world.

It is like comparing a price for Suarez and Paco/Munir.

Arturo did that in the past though. Didnt Bayern also offload Schweinsteiger at 31 as he was done at the top level?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Relying on selling all our scrubs to China isnt realistic though.

Yup, I have been saying this for a long time and people still live in their dreams. How come China didn't buy Arda, Gomes, Douglas or any other player we wanted to offload? It is not like they know nothing about football and just openly write checks and say "wow" whenever any foreign player's name is mentioned.

Plus, with the new regulations of no more than 4 foreign players per team the Chinese teams have increasingly reduced buying foreign players and have turned inward instead.

The bottom line is we will not be able to offload Vidal to China next year. One more piece of deadweight we will struggle to get rid of.

Vilarrubi

Will still give him a chance... I suppose that's us done for buying in this transfer market then. Very underwhelming end to it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is a messi fanboy and hates madrid

DjmmFHDUwAA0gW9.jpg

The guy who said Messi fears him just a few months back? Yeah right lmao.

Home of Barca Fans