Arturo Vidal

EdmondDantes

Vidal is hands down our worst player on the ball (at least out of our 7 midfielders, 8 if you count Puig). God knows why people like him here. He makes current Rakitic look like Zidane in possession, and current Rakitic is awful.

Sell.

Tackle

"But he offers something different!"

Like I said months ago he is a washed up thug at best and lunging in for every ball and running a bit more than our other lazy arse players have convinced some blokes on here that he actually brings something constructive to the table.

EdmondDantes

Even our goalkeepers are better on the ball than this washed up thug. He became's Bayern's 8th choice for a reason, he's old, slow and finished. Awful in the Copa America too.

Dispose of him in January and give all his minutes to Puig.

EdmondDantes

Paulinho was a Dragon compared to him.

Paulinho was faster, much stronger, much better in the air and had ZERO ego. He came in, took a beating before he even kicked a ball, scored 11 crucial goals, won the league and the cup and left with a big smile on his face.

Not the sort of player I feel that belongs here but compared to 33-year-old Vidal, he's one of the greatest.

JerseyAddict

Paulinho was faster, much stronger, much better in the air and had ZERO ego. He came in, took a beating before he even kicked a ball, scored 11 crucial goals, won the league and the cup and left with a big smile on his face.

Not the sort of player I feel that belongs here but compared to 33-year-old Vidal, he's one of the greatest.

You summed it right up. I remember articles when he came... Who the f is he? 0 sold shirts.. .oldie from China... Bla bla

Man was a professional for half of this thugs now playin.

I'll remember him as a bright light compared to this shitshow nowdays.

EdmondDantes

You summed it right up. I remember articles when he came... Who the f is he? 0 sold shirts.. .oldie from China... Bla bla

Man was a professional for half of this thugs now playin.

I'll remember him as a bright light compared to this shitshow nowdays.

Basically. I hold my hand up because I preemptively bashed him/his signing as well.

But he did his best, helped us and left with dignity. Unlike this buffoon who calls himself 'king'....

Home of Barca Fans