Arturo Vidal

Barcilliant

This guy is the only midfielder in our team that can actually tackle, make interceptions, pass well and score goals. All the other midfielders are pretty one dimensional.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This guy is the only midfielder in our team that can actually tackle, make interceptions, pass well and score goals. All the other midfielders are pretty one dimensional.

Passing well is not part of his strengths and in that regard makes him the weakest midfielder but it's true that in terms of steel, he is nothing like the other midfielders in our squad

Then again, that has not been a priority in our style of play

Havesaks

When you don't have to count pennies it's easy to forget things. Money doesn't mean much.

Well it depends. You shouldnt be obssesd with money, but you should still have a lifestyle so that money doesnt become a problem one day. So life will present some choices for you, and if you are careless with your buying routines and you get "addicted" to that lifestyle, i think its really hard to lose it - and thats what i mean. Throwing money around like it doesnt matter, and some day dont have anything left and not able to live the same way you once did, can be really tough for a lot of people. So money does matter to the extend that you should do smart choices.
Thats what i meant with "careless" - buying 10 houses, 5 cars or whatever - thats fine, if you also have enough to maintain yourlifestyle, future projects, health and etc. It wouldnt wonder me if vidal is totally broke as this point or when he stops his career, because of bad choices

Arizona Scott

Passing well is not part of his strengths and in that regard makes him the weakest midfielder but it's true that in terms of steel, he is nothing like the other midfielders in our squad

Then again, that has not been a priority in our style of play

Well he sees the field and passes a lot better than Paulinho, so I while not great not a huge liability either.

Leo_Messi

Incredible how there are still people out there who don't rate him and can't see what he adds to the team. He adds tons of garra and that alone is worth millions. Fantastic player with an even more fantastic attitude. Such a shame that we did not buy him when he left Leverkusen. He was twice as good in previous years.

If we had a Vidal in each part of the field (defense, midfield and attack) there would never be any attitude problems on the field and catastrophic events like the Roma game would have been unthinkable.

Just shows how important leadership is on the field and players who are not afraid to show the light mentality wise that other players can copy or get inspired by on the pitch. Hard not to like such players.

Vidal helping Dembélé get more integrated into the squad and being somewhat of a father-like figure for him cannot be underestimated either. He does not get enough of praise so far.

Home of Barca Fans