Arturo Vidal

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I was against his transfer but he does give his all whenever he is on the pitch. Don't be too said Arturo, you and Malcom will be with us long after Valverde is gone.

Givenchy

sometimes i wonder though, do players not consider the manager before moving? kinda the same with Malcom.. EV doesn't give many chances to the young players so moving to Roma would of been better for him

Barcilliant

Valverde is scared of his own shadow. Anyone saw him on the touchline. He was a nervous wreck.

Vidal should have started instead of Rakitic.

MTL_Barca

sometimes i wonder though, do players not consider the manager before moving? kinda the same with Malcom.. EV doesn't give many chances to the young players so moving to Roma would of been better for him

Well if you have the chance to join Barca you join Barca, i mean it was "only" Roma after all and the decision had to be made quick.

As for Vidal, he's an old workhorse so its like Valverdes wet dream lol. Bayern also wanted to get rid of him and it was supposedly between us and Inter so i guess barca bench is still better in this case.

Home of Barca Fans