Angel Di Maria

Bertus

News from AS about Di Maria:

• - Ancelotti wants to keep him at all cost even if it means to not recruit a CF.
  • - AS notes that Ancelotti is all alone in this fight.
  • - AS says RM wants the 75M from the transfer.
  • - No explanation about how 60M became 75M in a matter of days
  • - No explanation about how PSG could pay that because of the FFP
  • - AS says Di Maria should be back on August 5 but doesn't want to come back to Madrid.

Now Marca:

• - Even better than AS, 60M became 80M now according to Marca.
  • - Marca says PSG will sell Cavani to MU.
  • - Cavani to MU and Di Maria to PSG are done deals according to Marca.
  • - Di Maria is ready to arrive in Paris to sign his contract.

Samper

80m damn. You should always sell him for that amount. Even if they didn't get James, I would sell him for that amount. He was on fire this season but the last couple of seasons he was very inconsistent. Last season I thought it was a big mistake to sell Özil and I thought Real Madrid wouldn't be that good or even better. But it turned out better for them then I expected. Maybe it will be the same with Di Maria.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

It is funny how Real has found a liking to playing hard-ball with other clubs actually bending to their demands... Gone are the times where they sold world-class dudes like Robben, Huntelaar or Sneijder for bread crumbs. At least one positive influence Mourinho had, it seems... :mou:

barcanuck

It is funny how Real has found a liking to playing hard-ball with other clubs actually bending to their demands... Gone are the times where they sold world-class dudes like Robben, Huntelaar or Sneijder for bread crumbs. At least one positive influence Mourinho had, it seems... :mou:

Good point! Wonder what they will get for Isco.

Bertus

In Bertus we trust!
? Simple logic. FFP sanctions are set for 2 years. Our squad is not like monaco with 40+ players, we can't sell 2 or 3 or 4 players just to buy one and to comply with the FFP.

If RM really asked for 75-80M there's chance we might have to drop it.

MU can have it at that price, because it doesn't worth for PSG to sacrifice depth just for 1 player.

Their logic about us selling "just" Cavani to buy Di Maria is wrong too. Cavani is not worth 75-80M.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Btlas-NIIAAbpB4.jpg

Bertus

See tomorrow spanish medias announcing Di Maria's fee to have jumped to 100M euros, then 120M euros.

The amount of bullshits from those medias is astounding.

Home of Barca Fans