If Barca did not exist, which club would you support?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I would keep thinking that I was in a Matrix-sytle world where something just wasn't right. like you're outside during a nice summer's afternoon without a cloud in the sky yet it feels dark. As though a shadow had fallen over your very soul. Every day I would wake up thinking something important was missing from my life. As though I were incomplete. I'd probably drink a lot. Well ... even more than now. I'd get stupid and angry all the time, prone to non-sensical outbursts of stupidity and delusion.

so I guess I'd support Arsenal.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Wouldn't even know where to begin...I got into Barca, purely by chance during a visit to Barcelona...Prior to that, I was a bit like most Yanks, consumed with my NBA, NFL etc

Pepe Silvia

Interesting topic.

La Liga: Barca >>> Depo (my ancestors are from Galicia)
EPL: L'Pool >>> Tottenham (play good football and don't back down like Arsenal)
Germany: Bayern >>> Hamburger (Just saying the word hamburger makes me salivate)
Argentina: Boca >>> Boca
MLS: Galaxy >>> Houston (I like those orange kits and they are consistent, or atleast were consistent)
Mexico: America >>> Pumas (sentimental reasons + they have a great philosophy of education first)

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Interesting topic.

La Liga: Barca >>> Depo (my ancestors are from Galicia)
EPL: L'Pool >>> Tottenham (play good football and don't back down like Arsenal)
Germany: Bayern >>> Hamburger (Just saying the word hamburger makes me salivate)
Argentina: Boca >>> Boca
MLS: Galaxy >>> Houston (I like those orange kits and they are consistent, or atleast were consistent)
Mexico: America >>> Pumas (sentimental reasons + they have a great philosophy of education first)

Wow America? Get out of here!

Home of Barca Fans