Jordi Alba

Raketa10

Why should we even bother? It's better for Barca that he wasn't called up! He is injury prone and we have only 1 LB so it's better for him to get some rest. If you ask me Lucho's decision is good for us.

RMU ReBorn

Live in moms basement, "supporting" barca but hating on all barca players, 90% of posts of obsession in bumnaldo thread.
I don't even hate Andre Games let alone hating 90% players . But yeah good going with your judgment . Hating Barca manager and bitching about players getting bashed . :lol: Atleast i do have a mom unlike homeless parasites like you :lol:

clemente

I don't even hate Andre Games let alone hating 90% players . But yeah good going with your judgment . Hating Barca manager and bitching about players getting bashed . :lol: Atleast i do have a mom unlike homeless parasites like you :lol:

Gomes fan and all posts in cr thread, thanks for confirming that you're just a Madrid inbred trolling here :lol:

xXKonan

Funny thing is Lucho never had a real issue with Alba.

Lucho went with the 3-4-3 because of our RB/RW issues with Messi wanting to be in the middle and felt that with the 3-4-3 the Midfield would be much tighter as well. Alba being Alba decided that it was a sin that he was benched and ran his fucking mouth. He was too short to play in a back three and didn't have the skill set to play as a Midfielder in a 4 man Diamond.

All there is to it. But again Alba took it as a insult that he was benched because he comes off as a Diva thinking he was entitled to being a starter even if he wasn't doing well. Dude should have stayed humble and never lashed out at Lucho like he did.

Devils

This is hilarious. Lucho just started a new job ffs and people expect him to call up someone who he doesn’t get along with and who dissed him behind his back to the media.

I don’t know what world some of you live in, but if I was starting a new job, I sure as hell am not going to be calling up people who I have a bad relationship with in the past and offering them a position.

That’s stupid from Lucho’s perspective. Why invite unwanted drama?

clemente

[tw]1035463092761706499[/tw]

[tw]1035463598808727552[/tw]

[tw]1035465407623299072[/tw]

I've seen those tweets already, its known that Alba was complaining when he got dropped and "my football" is him playing at fullback again instead of wing-back. The beef with him and Lucho is known but there was no insults and especially I don't see any insults towards the club.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Alba wasn't an immature prick he would be in the squad right now.

He was dropped for like 4-5 games when Lucho decided to switch up the system.

And that's not the only time Alba threw punches at Lucho publicly. Alba seem to be a good team mate that helps new players settle in, but he can be so dumb sometimes about other things.

Home of Barca Fans