Seung Woo Lee

MessiDinho10

Well, do you remember that Lee was the first player concerned by the Fifa ban ? The other players were banned some weeks after him, IMO he was the main target of a twisted plan by some club to get him, his contract with barça being now illegal, this club could send him to play in some partner club in Asia until having 18 years or bringing his parents to make his new contract legal.

This is scary...

Indignado

He tweeted this some weeks ago:
힘든결정.. 결정의시간이 다가오고... 최선의선택이 필요해 !

Tough decisions. Decision time is approaching ... You need the best choice!
I hope this doesn't mean he is leaving ! If it's the case Rossel would be one of the worst Barça presidents ever by letting huge talents go.

Well, if I couldn't play, I'd leave as well, there's not much Rosell can do about it. Maybe loan him?

mittchan82

Rumor is that a Japanese entity leaked the information to FIFA to get Lee out of the club so that way, Takefusa Kubo won't have to compete with Lee for a spot in the senior team.

If this is true, it really makes me mad.

I hope the club will do everything and anything to keep Lee and Baek in the club. These two are as talented as any of the youngsters we got and it would be stupid to let them go.

fuqi

pfff what a boy striker like falcao dribbler like messi. we shouldnt lose him. please fifa dont use this rule for this boy

SamperFCB

2z74rj7.jpg

Home of Barca Fans