Lucas Moura

EdmondDantes

I watched the Chelsea game and he impressed, although it's only pre-season he's looking sharp again. I thought he was PSG's best player last season before his injury, thankfully for them Cavani and Pastore showed up and helped them win everything domestically.

I watched the Chelsea game and he impressed, although it's only pre-season he's looking sharp again. I thought he was PSG's best player last season before his injury, thankfully for them Cavani and Pastore showed up and helped them win everything domestically.

Interesting, for all the hype he was awarded before his big move to Europe, I think he has been largely underwhelming. Whenever I have watched him play he has appeared to be hit and miss.. At worst a headless chicken who runs in to pot holes with no options, and this is in a weaker league with an inversely stronger team that he should be, by now at least, stomping all over. Especially with 3 years under his belt....

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Interesting, for all the hype he was awarded before his big move to Europe, I think he has been largely underwhelming. Whenever I have watched him play he has appeared to be hit and miss.. At worst a headless chicken who runs in to pot holes with no options, and this is in a weaker league with an inversely stronger team that he should be, by now at least, stomping all over. Especially with 3 years under his belt....

He's 22 years old and is coming off his best season yet. This is a normal rate of progression.

Jair Ventura

Against Chelsea:

This thread being on the front page reminded me of one the greatest "could have been" goals.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Has this 5'7 shorty got the best leap in world football?

If there's one thing I remember from him in his PSG days was how impressed I was watching him win headers and flick ons to Ibrah - when they needed a goal.

Now at Spurs, Pochettino uses him for precisely that at times.

EdmondDantes

Still got nightmares where his bald head pop ups , think he didnt get enough recognizition last year.

He's got too angelic a personality I feel. Not flashy whatsoever, but he's likable.

Moura is probably not good enough to be a consistent starter for a top 4 Premier League side but he's good enough to play a lot of minutes still -and off the bench he's a menace as not just you lot but Man City, United, us last season, etc have found out.

Home of Barca Fans