Málaga

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If Andrea Stramaccioni is sacked from Inter, I want no one other than Manuel Pellegrini to take over the Inter Milan club as he has been able to lead Malaga into the group stages of the Champions League ahead of Panathinaikos. Well done Manuel in your job of pulling all strings possible to keep this club tight and successful in these absolutely shitty times.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle...346/match=2009485/postmatch/report/index.html

Has Inter ever had success with a coach who isn't ultra defensive?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There aren't many things that keep a coach at Inter. I don't know why he would be sacked yet, but he might and in case he does, I would like to see Pellegrini at Inter.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Has Inter ever had success with a coach who isn't ultra defensive?

Yes, Mourinho beat you 3-1 at home with Inter and was successful playing offensively. I believe Pellegrini could get Inter into the quarter final if not semis when he places top three or wins the league.

Tembbi

Yes, Mourinho beat you 3-1 at home with Inter and was successful playing offensively. I believe Pellegrini could get Inter into the quarter final if not semis when he places top three or wins the league.

Good one. Defending with 9 and going all in for a couple of counter attacks does not mean offensive play.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Stupidly opening your defensive lines so your bunch can be pleased isn't offensive football, it is stupid football. Point is, when Inter had the ball, they didn't hoof it like Chelsea did, no, they attacked full force not a couple of times but three successful times + Mario Balotelli's idiotic miss.

Not every time when Barcelona have the ball, and everyone defends and presses they are parking the bus. They are just defending properly.

X

xaviniesta

mourinho not being a defensive coach at inter. now i've heard everything :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
EMD on fire. Apparently Beckham can buy the shares at Malaga from their sheikh becoming their owner. Haha.

Ursegor

World Champion
This team is a lot more interesting than I expected them to be.

Cazorla was the main loss. But when you have a huge talent like Isco stepping up in his position, it's not a major loss anymore.

And Pellegrini is a BEAST of a manager. :wub:

Home of Barca Fans