Votes: 21 15.4%
  • Keirrison 14

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I remember at Uni when I first met Maria and her friends from Barcelona and we were talking about football etc and you lot has signed Christanval and some of them said he will be the next Thuram or Desailly :lol: :lol: Every time I watched him live he was shit.

=/

We really are shit at signing players. This is only the top twenty list aswell, doesnt include idiots like Guily on there.

Thankgod for our youth system, we'd be screwed, :lol:

Guily was a quality signing

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
=/

We really are shit at signing players. This is only the top twenty list aswell, doesnt include idiots like Guily on there.

Yeah, signings like Villa, Eto'o, Deco, Ronaldinho, Yaya, Marquez and Alves (to stick to one president) were just terrible weren't they?

And Giuly was awesome.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
anyone that says ibra was the worst buy of the decade, is a fool to me.

ibra produced and had a hand in 4 trophies that we won last season. yes, he was overpriced and yes, he didnt suit the system.

most of those names on there havent done anything except increasing our debt.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
=/

Giuly?! Idiot?! loooool the guy won one champions league and came second in another, hardly an idiot..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I voted Christanval. Because.

I mean come on, he even looks like a Christanval.
philippe-christanval.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Voted Ibra in the end. He played almost regularly and played his part in our La Liga but the price was simply too big for something we could have gotten in any mediocre target man.
Also, experimenting with him as our CF probably set us back for almost a season as the experiment failed and Pep is doing his Messi as false 9. So it was a big disappointment as he is supposed to be an improvement of our treble winning team. Instead, castaway Eto won the treble again and made this deal, as the new board said; a complete disaster.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Better or worse team is something you can argue about.

But we paid 70million and he was the one securing us a victory over Real. I know a club spending the fivefold of that to win over the rival. :p

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Better or worse team is something you can argue about.

But we paid 70million and he was the one securing us a victory over Real. I know a club spending the fivefold of that to win over the rival. :p

And failing...

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Christ that is a horrible list :lol: between Overmars, Ibra, and Geovanni for me. Overmars was never worth that kind of money, but when fit was actually a quality player. Unfortunately he never was fit! I'd forgotten Geovanni cost that much! Awful signing, disgraceful waste of cash too.

Ibra may have done some good things last season but when you look at the cost and just how far short of Samu's standards he fell, he just didn't cut it. Plus he created a bad atmosphere at the club. Our achievements were in spite of him IMO. Given how bad our finances are currently and the amount we spent on him, I have to vote Ibra. Chyg and Keirrison were certainly disasters but not quite as bad.

=/

Giuly was brilliant, a key part of the sides that won under Frank. Plus he was quite cheap as well.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Gerard was pretty poo, a lesson not to rebuy your Cantera?

And I dont think Saviola was 36.

Geovanni and the Roch were offensive.

Giuly was a gashbag, but nowhere near the top.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Gerard was pretty poo, a lesson not to rebuy your Cantera?

pique_682x400_494957a.jpg

This Gerard begs to differ.

Anyway, Gerard wasn't even that good with Valencia. Cesc will be quality if we sign him, the question is do we really need him and will his usefulness justify his price tag. The answer to both is no.

Home of Barca Fans