Barca 5-0 Madrid 11/29/2010 best goal?

mittchan82

Just want to see what you guys' opinions are.

Personally I think Villa's 2nd goal was the best.

Messi's pass was perfect, Villa made Casillas lay an egg and lastly the celebration made me tear up a little:cry:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I personally liked Xavi's goal the best :D....masterful pass from Iniesta and then the maestro with the god like over head flick....finished with another brilliant flick over "spains number one goalkeeper" Saint Iker!
So as I was typing this I watched the goal again...and im not sure if it was a deflection off Marcelo or a Xavi flick or a little combo of both...but either way Xavi's masterful control of the ball was just "orgasmic" as Ray hudson would say lol. The finish...brilliant. I lost my voice from that first goal alone...by the end of the game I could have sworn my throat was bleeding...hmm...

mittchan82

I personally liked Xavi's goal the best :D....masterful pass from Iniesta and then the maestro with the god like over head flick....finished with another brilliant flick over "spains number one goalkeeper" Saint Iker!
So as I was typing this I watched the goal again...and im not sure if it was a deflection off Marcelo or a Xavi flick or a little combo of both...but either way Xavi's masterful control of the ball was just "orgasmic" as Ray hudson would say lol. The finish...brilliant. I lost my voice from that first goal alone...by the end of the game I could have sworn my throat was bleeding...hmm...

my neighbor thought I won the lottery when I screamed after Xavi's goal (Yes, it was brilliant goal no doubt about it) but when she heard 4 more screams, she said she knew I was watching football. Now, thanks and no thanks to Barca, I owe her a new coffee mug since she dropped her's when I screamed and scared the "the living holy bejesus outta my black ass" when Xavi scored.

mittchan82

You know you live in Oakland when... :lol:

Anyway my favorite was probably also Xavi's, although I liked the unexpectedness of Jeffren's too :D

Yes I do live in Oakland. Funny thing is, I feel comfortable walking around at night (except in East Oakland) but I'm scared to drive in the City. Especially in Chinatown.

Are you a member of the SF FCB Supporters? If you are we should try and get together and meetup face to face with other member.

XaviMessiGirl

Are you a member of the SF FCB Supporters? If you are we should try and get together and meetup face to face with other member.

I actually asked you that in another thread :p I am officially, but I'm always too busy to make it to the meetups. Was gonna go today but I didn't feel well this morning, probably gonna go next Tuesday unless something comes up, it's my birthday match :D

mittchan82

I actually asked you that in another thread :p I am officially, but I'm always too busy to make it to the meetups. Was gonna go today but I didn't feel well this morning, probably gonna go next Tuesday unless something comes up, it's my birthday match :D

I got school on the weekdays so until the winter break, it's no go for me. maybe weekend matches I can make it to. I'm not official but what do I need to do to become official? and is the club reconized by Barca yet?

Barcelonas-Xavi--007.jpg

This!

G

Gevindu

Xavi's goal was epic...

Xavi Iniesta Busquets owned the midfeild

Home of Barca Fans