Luis Enrique

RMU ReBorn

Teams got used to his tactics and he didn't had a plan B to that . Doesn't mean that he was shit and everything was down to individual brilliance . After the Tata season he revived Barcelona by adding his ideas to our system . I loved those counter attacks in the treble season . Good luck for your next venture

Stoichkov1

Well choose Alves then.

Your point is wrong about Real being one game away from that but regardless Real/Zidane for his time get credit for it.

Seems to be you are trying to put it down road of Barca v Real when it can be both have been good and fine lines is the point.

Fairly sure we have been through this before and you agreed Barca were best team in world for two of those three seasons anyway.

Real was 3 draws away from 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years if you prefer.

You still don't give enough credit to Ancelotti for the 2015 league campaign when Real ended with 92 points.

JamDav1982

Real was 3 draws away from 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years if you prefer.

You still don't give enough credit to Ancelotti for the 2015 league campaign when Real ended with 92 points.

Indeed they were.

This has next to nothing to do with Real and no idea what you are going on about 2015 for.

Stoichkov1

Indeed they were.

This has next to nothing to do with Real and no idea what you are going on about 2015 for.

My point is that you're giving more credit to Lucho for almost winning a double and a treble in 3 years than to Ancelotti and Zidane for almost winning 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years when the difference in points away from that was the same.

JamDav1982

My point is that you're giving more credit to Lucho for almost winning a double and a treble in 3 years than to Ancelotti and Zidane for almost winning 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years when the difference in points away from that was the same.

Why would I mention Real in comparison?

You seem desperate for Real to get credit or make this a comparison.

Give Real all the credit you want for what they almost won.

Stoichkov1

Why would I mention Real in comparison?

You seem desperate for Real to get credit or make this a comparison.

Give Real all the credit you want for what they almost won.

You should be the one who should give Real as much credit as you give to Barca for what they almost won.

JamDav1982

You should be the one who should give Real as much credit as you give to Barca for what they almost won.

Nope because the argument is about Luchos Barca.

If you want to change it to a Barca v Real debate then it is different argument.

Already said agree Real were 'three draws' away from 3 leagues and 2 CL. What more do you want?

Stoichkov1

Nope because the argument is about Luchos Barca.

If you want to change it to a Barca v Real debate then it is different argument.

Already said agree Real were 'three draws' away from 3 leagues and 2 CL. What more do you want?

I want you to say that Real was as close to win 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years as Barca was to win one treble and two doubles in 3 years.

JamDav1982

I want you to say that Real was as close to win 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years as Barca was to win one treble and two doubles in 3 years.

Real were not one game away from that so no.

We have been through this before and you agreed that Barca were the top side in the world in 2015 and 2016 while Real were in 2017.

Across that time Barca had 2 leagues, 1 CL and 3 cups and Real have had 1 League, 2 CL and no cups.

Both have been strong and to argue any have been led by poor manager/managers in that time is wrong.

In this case the argument is about Lucho and what he achieved and almost achieved.

If anyone wants that same argument about Real can argue similar and no contradiction.

xXKonan

Not sure this would work long term imo.

I feel like at some point he would clash with Chelsea's board for not giving/doing enough for him and the team. either way if he goes there, I hope it works out.

Stoichkov1

Real were not one game away from that so no.

We have been through this before and you agreed that Barca were the top side in the world in 2015 and 2016 while Real were in 2017.

Across that time Barca had 2 leagues, 1 CL and 3 cups and Real have had 1 League, 2 CL and no cups.

Both have been strong and to argue any have been led by poor manager/managers in that time is wrong.

In this case the argument is about Lucho and what he achieved and almost achieved.

If anyone wants that same argument about Real can argue similar and no contradiction.

Real were 3 points away so it's exactly the same.

JamDav1982

Real were 3 points away so it's exactly the same.

Nope. Not the same.

Ok so will ask again in what game with 3 points gives Real another two titles?

Fairly easy to understand and you seem hell bent on this being about Real not being given enough credited when covered that in last post.

God Serena

Great Barca B coach, Great Celta coach, Great Barca coach who made the perfect use of MSN (who benefited a lot from him|) but people still call him for his year in Roma. Come on now

If he was doing such a perfect job why did he announce he was leaving in November/December and why was the team progressively getting worse every moment after the treble was won?

Stoichkov1

Nope. Not the same.

Ok so will ask again in what game with 3 points gives Real another two titles?

Fairly easy to understand and you seem hell bent on this being about Real not being given enough credited when covered that in last post.

It was 3 games that should have been draws instead of defeats.

You still don't give Real enough credit since you refuse to admit that Real was as close to win 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years as Barca was to win one treble and two doubles in 3 years.

JamDav1982

It was 3 games that should have been draws instead of defeats.

You still don't give Real enough credit since you refuse to admit that Real was as close to win 3 league titles and 2 CL in 3 years as Barca was to win one treble and two doubles in 3 years.

As i said I agree Real were three draws away from that. So two games minimum.

Barca were one win away and one game away as I said.

Real were not as close in terms of being one game away. If you want to have a different view and say three draws is as close as one win I dont agree so can stop trying to ask for that.

Home of Barca Fans