Luis Enrique

GetIn

Out of curosity, how will you guys remember Lucho and his 3 seasons as coach for us? :)

I think it would be simpler if we rated him based upon the team's performance in calendar years.

2014(1st half of 14/15) - Disorganized, questionable lineups
2015(2nd half of 14/15 and 1st half of 15/16) - Team clicks, goes on to dominate
2016(2nd half of 15/16 and 1st half of 16/17) - System falls apart, players go out of form, no changes made
2017(2nd half of 16/17) - More of the same BS

Barcilliant

Top three Barca manager of all time.

His time here has been schizophrenic. At times we've been brilliant under him. At times piss poor. That inconsistency plus his tactical deficiencies have resulted in an underwhelming last year and a half. I'll always look back and think we should have done much better in the CL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Will remember him for the best as all in life should be. Treble, wins in Clasicos, 6-1 vs. PSG, his don Corleone voice in pressers.
And he's more Barcelonista than pep or any manager we had all the way back to Cruyff (Rexach coached here too briefly imo.).

Btw.

181 games
8 major trophies
76% win percentage – best in Barcelona history.

Neymessi

Out of curosity, how will you guys remember Lucho and his 3 seasons as coach for us? :)

The one who surprisingly won us 6 out of the 9 big trophies in his tenure and that he was far from the manager these numbers make him out to be. His stubborn and stupid rotation lineups is something I will remember even more than the treble.

Not that I have any hate for him or anything. His crazy ass celebrations will also be missed. He was a barcelonista through and through.

Farewell lucho.

Home of Barca Fans