Luis Enrique

xXKonan

in a 4-2-3-1 where would iniesta's role be? it wouldn't be a good idea to play him next to Busi maybe as a #10? with Messi on the RW.

Next season

Sampaoli or Tuchel as our coach

ter Stegen
Raphaël Guerreiro - Pique - Umtiti - Fabinho
Weigl - Busquet
Messi
Ousmane Dembele - Suarez - Neymar

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
in a 4-2-3-1 where would iniesta's role be? it wouldn't be a good idea to play him next to Busi maybe as a #10? with Messi on the RW.

Either that with Messi playing wide or.....not starting with Messi in the middle and someone like Denis on the RW

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Either that with Messi playing wide or.....not starting with Messi in the middle and someone like Denis on the RW

If we're playing 4-2-3-1 with Messi in the middle, Vidal is the obvious choice for RW, no? This assuming we don't play 4-2-3-1 until next season.

Mitchell1978

The reason to play a 4-2-3-1 would be so Messi can play as a 10, your suggestion then makes little sense.
I'm afraid there wouldn't be room for Iniesta as a consistent starter in a 4-2-3-1, he could do like Xavi in his last season.

xXKonan

[tw]833808606491443202[/tw]

[tw]833809460107816960[/tw]

Says Lucho vows to change the system in order to protect the back four.

F

FlaFCB

Depends on who he'll put to play too. 3-4-3 would be my preferred option now, as we have no rb.

[formation=barca,9]
MAtS
0-MASCH-0-PIQUE-0-UMTITI-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-BUSQUETS-0-0-0
0-RAKI/BOB-0-0-0-INIESTA(ALBA)-0
0-0-0-MESSI-0-0-0
DENIS-0-0-0-0-0-NEYMAR
0-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-0
[/formation]

I'm not sure we have the players for a 4231 right now.

Devils

Well it would be nice if Lucho could make this new system work.

Unfortunately it's a little too late to be tweaking the system and it could severely backfire if he tries it against Atletico and the players aren't well adjusted to it.

Anyways I'm glad that he is implementing some changes based on the situation. Hopefully it does work in out favour and we can drive the La Liga fight until the end.

Home of Barca Fans