Ronaldinho Gaucho

F

Flavia

how do you know that? He doesn't seem unfit to me at all, obviously not as fit as he was during his prime years

But his not fat or anything, just because he went to a low team doesn't mean he can't bring magic, trust me, La Liga Mx needs plenty of it.

Who wouldn't like playing and getting paid. But he's gone to Mexico for the money. He came back to Brasil for the same reason. European teams wouldn't pay him as much. His brother made some really absurd demands to palmeiras, and any other team interested... Went where he will earn the most.

He got fed up with football a long time ago, we saw it happening. He still likes to play, but doesn't like to have to train too much, not party when he wants, etc.

NotInHere

He missed a penalty in his debut, overall he looks out of form and totally out of sync with his teammates, hopefully there's a better version of this dihno, if not, his retirement seems close.

Richard.H

The guy is just getting his last paychecks before he retires. He probably spent so much of his money on partying and hookers that he is in danger of being bankrupt when he retires

barcanuck

Where it all went wrong:

MONTENEGRO13-17AUGOUSTOU+077.JPG
ronaldinho-bikinis.png

Ronaldinho-3.jpg

B

beautifulgame

The guy is just getting his last paychecks before he retires. He probably spent so much of his money on partying and hookers that he is in danger of being bankrupt when he retires

he'll be alright. lived more in 10 yrs than any of us will in 80

M

Messi4life

Ronaldinho's match is on live right now

He's truly out of shape, rarely runs, but he set up some players on good runs. He still has that playmaker instinct and if it weren't for his lack of speed, he could have possibly taken 2 players on in one play. That's all I can say about him during the first half.

NotInHere

I've watched all of the matches, and his just too slow... I understand his 34, but without speed he seems less spectacular, his vision is top notch still, but I haven't seen him take on players, his tricks haven't wowed me either. Hopefully he regains some speed.

ManusXavi

There are a few depressive times now years if you focus on it too much. I try to ignore what he is like now days and look at how he was in his PSG, Barca and Milan days.
At the same time though he still did ok when he returned to Brazil. Atletico Miniero are grateful.

Jadentheman

I've watched all of the matches, and his just too slow... I understand his 34, but without speed he seems less spectacular, his vision is top notch still, but I haven't seen him take on players, his tricks haven't wowed me either. Hopefully he regains some speed.

Still good at freekicks. Scored another last game

NotInHere

Still good at freekicks. Scored another last game
yeah I saw that, he was close to scoring another fk a few weeks back, that one had the holy shit cant even believe he got close to scoring from that far.

His about to play in a few minutes, will be interesting to see where his at.

Home of Barca Fans