Ronald Koeman

Raketa10

We need to be fair when we are assessing Koeman's work. The only player he was able to sign was Dest. In contrast to Valverde who got three 100+ mil players Koeman couldn't sign ayone. Not even Garcia or Depay for 5 mil. He took over during the pandemic and was forced to play without supporters from the start. Furthermore, players were forced to accept lower wages and Barto resigned in October. Above all that he had to deal with depressed Messi for the first couple of months. With all that in mind we should conclude that he is doing a really good job.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

We need to be fair when we are assessing Koeman's work. The only player he was able to sign was Dest. In contrast to Valverde who got three 100+ mil players Koeman couldn't sign ayone. Not even Garcia or Depay for 5 mil. He took over during the pandemic and was forced to play without supporters from the start. Furthermore, players were forced to accept lower wages and Barto resigned in October. Above all that he had to deal with depressed Messi for the first couple of months. With all that in mind we should conclude that he is doing a really good job.

EV was promised Verratti and instead lost Neymar, club had motion for no confidence, RM looked dominant too, chaotic transfer market and declining squad. All while being asked to win trophies.
I think both were in different circumstances and both fits the timing.
EV asked to keep trophies coming with old legs, Koeman asked to keep us competitive while rebuilding.

Entirely different tasks.

Last edited:

Messigician

EV was promised Verratti and instead lost Neymar, club had motion for no confidence, RM looked dominant too, chaotic transfer market and declining squad. All while being asked to win trophies.
I think both were in different circumstances and both fits the timing.
EV asked to keep trophies coming with old legs, Koeman asked to keep us competitive while rebuilding.

Entirely different tasks.

Facts, ppl acting like Valverde had a super squad when he was stuck with ancient Iniesta, Rakitic Busquets Gomes and Paulinho as his midfielders LOL.

Hardy

busquets and pjanic after 90 minutes, the slowest midfield of all time, in a team already tired after previous match, you FUCKING IDIOT

Devils

Does anyone on here actually think that his guy is a better manager than Tata Martino?

Probably weighs as much as him too.

fergus90

Pathetic game management from him today. I do like Koeman but he sometimes has no idea how to read the game. I miss the time where we had world class management.

serghei

Really bad this whole Supercup. I didn't agree with anything he did tbh. I'd have used it to rotate and rest the starters who played a gruesome schedule for months.

Richard.H

His lack of subs before min 80 is strange. I believe in the last five years only Lucho and setien fully utilized subs. Valverde and koeman seem to be against it

Home of Barca Fans