Ronald Koeman

Porque

Another note is that Koeman has played with two defensive FBs with the Dutch NT. So width will very much have to come from the Widemen less so than the fullbacks.

Riordon

Confirmed on TV we will go for 5/6 more players besides those already signes. Koeman knows the dutch market and his assistent Alfred knows the German since he coached Hoffenheim this past year.

Lets hope we can get a couple of steals.

Devils

Confirmed on TV we will go for 5/6 more players besides those already signes. Koeman knows the dutch market and his assistent Alfred knows the German since he coached Hoffenheim this past year.

Lets hope we can get a couple of steals.

It's gonna be:

-Lautaro
-Van de Beek
-Garcia

Possible Wijnaldum and Dest

My guess!

behindbrowneyes

There's not enough time to get 5-6 quality players. But let's see.

True.

Not only that. Club needs to get rid of some high earners first. According to Bartomeu the club made 200M less revenue. Given the fact that there was already little margin due to the salary cap of La Liga, I'm thrilled to see how they want to manage this. Pjanic will earn much more than Arthur. Coutinho returns from his loan and hasn't found a new club yet. Letting Rakitic go for free won't solve the problem.

stk93

He always played 4-3-3 with the Dutch NT, but the middle 3 operate completely different versus the Barca way.
He wants to have a double pivot so when FDJ brings the ball forward he gets cover of the second defensive midfielder.
Number 10 is the guy who is the legs of the midfield, doing defensive duty but also drops into the box or 1-2 with the upcoming midfielder.

That will be our major overhaul next year, because we don't have this type of player (Muller, Wijnaldum, vdBeek types), which enables the freedom FDJ needs.
Also we don't need to play with a traditional number 9 anymore, but a false 9 who exchanges with above players, this can be Messi or Griezmann

looks like griezmann can play that ?de beek? role..

Richard.H

It's gonna be:

-Lautaro
-Van de Beek
-Garcia

Possible Wijnaldum and Dest

My guess!

Wijnaldum would be a dream come true for me. I don't think it should be difficult to get him if the Thiago to Liverpool deal is confirmed. They have too many players fighting for one spot.

stk93

Wijnaldum would be a dream come true for me. I don't think it should be difficult to get him if the Thiago to Liverpool deal is confirmed. They have too many players fighting for one spot.

u cant rebuild with 2 30yo mid and keep loan young talented players.
wijnaldum was average all his career, henderson also
before buy a player from klopp just keep in mind that coutinho was the star there

Last edited:

Richard.H

u cant rebuild with 2 30yo mid and keep loan young talented players.
wijnaldum was average all his career, henderson also
before buy a player from kloop just keep in mind that coutinho was the star there

He is turning 30 soon... :lol: Totally forgot about his age. Really thought he was 27 or so.

serghei

Van de Beek, Lautaro, Garcia would be an amazing transfer window. But we don't have money. :lol:.

Wijnaldum is not a bad option as well. I'd rather we got him than Pjanic. Better, faster, and more physical.

ViscaFCB

Garcia, Dest, Van de Beek/Wijnaldum and call it a dream... we need to get rid of some big earners first. Don't see Planes clutching more than what I mentioned nor their is sufficient capital to approach Lautaro.

serghei

Not by much. He's 29, will only be less physical than he is.

Not all players decline as much with age. Lewandowski is 32 and plays great. Wijnaldum looks to be one of the players that can sustain his level. Late bloomer as well at this level.

Home of Barca Fans