3 - Gerard Pique

clemente

Messi is a bad loser, kinda. I noticed same thing as well. He was the same against Croatia too when he wouldn't even congratulate his teammate from Barca.

Who gives a fuck? He just lost a world cup, Modric was crying when he lost in Euros to Portugal instead of running to Ronaldo to congratulate him.

EdmondDantes

Mundo Deportivo are saying Pique opted to spend his 4 days off on a Business trip to China. He's in Shanghai apparently.

That's his second one this season.

I like him, but for a player who's looked lost physically, he should really be resting and using those days off to concentrate in his actual profession, as a footballer.

Messigician

Mundo Deportivo are saying Pique opted to spend his 4 days off on a Business trip to China. He's in Shanghai apparently.

That's his second one this season.

I like him, but for a player who's looked lost physically, he should really be resting and using those days off to concentrate in his actual profession, as a footballer.

Not like that's hard work going to a restaurant and eating some rich businessmen

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Messigician is a pathetic Valverde shill

Pique taking long jet lag inducing flights while he's been poor on the pitch-- No problem

Vidal not beasting for Chile after not getting regular playtime-- See Valverde was right.

Seems like he's not even bothering to hide it anymore :lol:

FCBfan22

Travelling to China instead of resting or training. Meanwhile, our club is shitting on Vidal, because of a twitter post.

Just... Retire already.

Home of Barca Fans