3 - Gerard Pique

Pepe Silvia

No one can deny his talent. No one got more clearances yesterday on either team than our big fella... 5 clearances, 1 blocked shot.

He's a goofball, but he's our goofball.

Devils

Seems to get involved in donkey business every summer to get some publicity for himself or his business.

Makes you wonder if you want a guy like this commanding the dressing room or even if this is the type of person one would want as a president at the club.

We have enough people in charge making fools of themselves every year, Pique right now would just be continuing that mockery.

FCBfan22

Every transfer this guy gets involved with one way or another, ends badly for Barca.

Shut the fuck up, play football and shag Shakira.

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1007355875210727424[/tw]

The point of the video was to show another side of football, the decision making during the career and how difficult it can be.

Devils

[tw]1007355875210727424[/tw]

The point of the video was to show another side of football, the decision making during the career and how difficult it can be.

*At the expense of Barca fans hopes from an individual who is interested in promoting his production company and is expected to be the future president of Barca.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is OK his company produced it. But he peddled it to get clicks and attention for himself, with zero considerations of the interest of the club and its fans. That is just pathetic.

Fuck Pique. Presidente? No way.

Stoichkov1

There is literally no one who can be a good captain in this Barca team. Maybe Busquets is the least worst option.

As much as I hate Ramos I would kill to have a captain like him at Barca. He would have never allowed his teammates to do something this stupid.

Givenchy

There is literally no one who can be a good captain in this Barca team. Maybe Busquets is the least worst option.

As much as I hate Ramos I would kill to have a captain like him at Barca. He would have never allowed his teammates to do something this stupid.

yeah i'd say the last player we had worthy would be Masch but he was an oldie by the time. MaTS could be our future captain

Home of Barca Fans