3 - Gerard Pique

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This. But it is troubling for our UCL future with this core that has PTSD. Will be even worse next season

Exactly, if full grown men, including World Cup winners and runner-ups, multiple-time CL winners, can't get over a bad match a whole year later then we just should stop competing altogether... How long will it take these pussies to recover from Liverpool?

FCBfan22

Lucho for his flaws at a tactical level put a lot of effort into the Mental side of things along with proper physical preparation. Yet under Valverde, the mental aspect is nowhere to be seen. I was shocked to see how scared the guys who actually won the CL in our squad look vs Roma and Liverpool.

Exactly. Lucho has been a sub-par tactician, but made for it with bringing mental strength into squad. Heck, he even participated in stamina trainings and put a lot of importance in keeping the squad fresh with sometimes borderline insane rotations. He was also a great man manager and demanded a lot from each of the players. If they were lazy, they got benched and some of our divas like Alba begun to cry.

EV while being a better tactician (Lucho was really atrocious in that regard, especially when it comes to midfield), has none of the other qualities of Lucho.

Obiaseti

I had a dream last night where Pique straight up blasted Valverde in the media. Valverde got fired and Pique was announced as our player/manager for next season. Honestly, I think I'd even take that as crazy as it is to Valverde now.

abbbs97

The more I think about it, the more I think he should be benched as soon as de Ligt hopefully comes here.
This guy, although has been excellent these past few months, cares more about his tennis business and other business ventures like his Andorra team acquisition. He doesnt seem to have any motivation left as he won everything. We need fresh, new players and I'd make de Ligt starter ASAP over him.
We need to be ruthless in preparing for the future. Of course with Shitverde here, that wont happen but Bartoshit will force him to play de Ligt if we buy him. Eventually, Todibo will be the sub of de Ligt when Pique retires.

FinBarcelonafan

The more I think about it, the more I think he should be benched as soon as de Ligt hopefully comes here.
This guy, although has been excellent these past few months, cares more about his tennis business and other business ventures like his Andorra team acquisition. He doesnt seem to have any motivation left as he won everything. We need fresh, new players and I'd make de Ligt starter ASAP over him.
We need to be ruthless in preparing for the future. Of course with Shitverde here, that wont happen but Bartoshit will force him to play de Ligt if we buy him. Eventually, Todibo will be the sub of de Ligt when Pique retires.

I wish we had a bit more of that ruthless attitude Real Madrid has. They have no problem kicking players out. (other than Bale.)

serghei

Piqué: "Valverde is the coach who has won two leagues and a cup, we want him to continue"

2 leagues, 1 cup, and 3 embarrassing exits from 3 competitions is the correct way to put it.

Even in terms of results he ain't that great, let alone when you actually analyze our game.

Home of Barca Fans