Andoni Zubizarreta

Kohe321

Just imagine the following scenario: If we had gotten Thiago Silva from Milan, and Thiago Alcantara was still here. That alone would make our situation completely different.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It looked like they actually wanted to sell him from the beginning. Didn't seem like they even tried to persuade him to stay, but hey...... its still the bastard Pep's fault and Thiago is a traitor.

Kohe321

Sell Thiago Alcantara for 25m, buy an inferior midfielder two years later when midfield issues arise for 50-60m!

The Master Of Continuity! :zubi:

Devils

“In football, victory has many fathers,” he said. “When you lose, one has to show your face. I was not able to sleep. From the point of view of results this is my worst moment as sporting director, but when I go nobody will be able to accuse me of not having worked."

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

Hamzah

High Definition Member
“In football, victory has many fathers,” he said. “When you lose, one has to show your face. I was not able to sleep. From the point of view of results this is my worst moment as sporting director, but when I go nobody will be able to accuse me of not having worked."

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

bahahahaha. that's even more cringe worthy than a brendan rodgers quote.

I

instinct

24.jpg

Crixus

@AgenciaNews : Un Núcleo importante de la junta directiva @FCBarcelona_es apoya la destitución de Zubizarreta como director deportivo

B

beautifulgame

No one wants to hear a defensive "but I'm working hard" when shit is rough..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@AgenciaNews : Un Núcleo importante de la junta directiva @FCBarcelona_es apoya la destitución de Zubizarreta como director deportivo

Ah.... Agencia News. Giving us hope of some sanity to prevail, but in reality it's probably some account run by a confused teen/ITK/"insider"/God knows what

jairzinho

Andoni should keep his mouth shut @ this point. He failed to make any acquisitions which would have ensured we had a quality center back(s) which is the foundation of any good team. Because of his refusal to do so, stubbornness, lack of foresight and an inability to properly assess the shortcomings in the squad, we came into the season without such a player or players. One wonders what position we would be in, had the necessary improvements been made. How many goals have we conceded from set pieces, which i should add, is not a new problem for us. How many crucial points have been dropped.? Zubi needs to sit down and understand the meaning of the word priorities and then maybe he will come to his senses about where our squad priorities lie on the market. One would have thought the capitulation against Bayern last season, would have prompted him to think long and hard about making the necessary adjustments, but Alas, our priorities were signing Neymar, and as it turned out, we had no extra cash for further deals after paying off his dad.

Home of Barca Fans