Masia

V

Very_Ignorant_Person

Life at La Masia

Um, hi there! :)

Sorry if this is quite a presumptuous or needy first post, but I kinda really want to learn about La Masia! I mean, I have a very basic idea of what it does and what it stands for, but I know next to nothing about how it functions, how it works, what life's like for the young guys who go through the system etc. Basically what the heck makes it as special as it is!?

If anyone has anything they can tell me, or maybe point me towards some articles or something on the internet, that would be amazing! Just interested to learn tbh...

Thanks for listening. :flagvl8:

Koma

If anyone wants more info about our famed youth academy, i suggest going on wikipedia page of La Masia wich can be found here. There you can find lots of info about academy, players that have come through the ranks etc. Also, at the botom of the page there are many many links to plenty of articles about La Masia.
Enjoy!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
'La' is only an article. It should just be "New Masia". :thumbsup2:

Actually I don't know why everybody writes it as "La Masia" but says only "Masia" while speaking. :S

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I liked the look of the older building, shame they decided to go contemporary with the exterior facade...Particularly for a city like Barcelona with amazing architecture

Koma

Wow, the new Masia looks amazing.. But, to be honest, it's not important how the building looks, I hope they will continue with amazing work they've done in developing players. New building will certainly give better resources and place to work so I don't see why wouldn't we continue with good job.

Home of Barca Fans