• Central striker

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • Left winger

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Following Villa arrival we were wondering where he will play. His natural position as a striker or leaving that spot for Bojan/Ibra and playing as a left winger.
So let's see it.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
ST normaly...

But since Ibra will be staying, i think he will be played as LW... So, Villa--Ibra--Messi...

And IMHO, he will be wasted there. He may be good winger, but not great, may score like 10 goals, but not 30 like expected, and when then, you will want to sell him :p

Messi__10

central striker, we all want him to score a lot of goals and the only way for that is to play him as a central striker... The best option for me is
Messi--villa--Pedro...

V

Valon

ST normaly...

But since Ibra will be staying, i think he will be played as LW... So, Villa--Ibra--Messi...

And IMHO, he will be wasted there. He may be good winger, but not great, may score like 10 goals, but not 30 like expected, and when then, you will want to sell him :p

Our wingers aren't traditional wingers so I would guess he would be fine in the LW, it would be like a LCF only a bit more withdrawn.

V

Valon

I didn't say I want him to play LW :D ... I just said he would do fine IMO but not as good as he would do in CF.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
did it ever occur to you that they can BOTH play, BANGS and Villa, as CFs. with Messi behind them in Sneijder role. Zlatan always played better with a partner in crime, as far as that goes. so, yea.

only issue would be wingers widith at this point, but i'm convinced our fullbacks can resolve and overcome this issue by full dedication. toughest job on the pitch imho. alot of stamina required.

Home of Barca Fans