Marouane Chamakh

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think Chamakh is okay to be honest we could do with someone like him for his aerial threat to break buses he's great in the air

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's Godly in the air I'll admit. We're pretty lucky he didn't get a goal or 2 from the good chances he had.

Robbie

How is he shit? France to England is a huge transition, and he has already started scoring for us. Thierry didn't score a single goal for 8 games when he first joined us. Chamakh is a great passer with phenomenal link-up play, times his runs to perfection and is GODLY in the air. The pace of the game is something he just needs to adjust to, as he dwells a second too long on all the one on ones he messes up... but how do you think he gets to all those one on ones? He spots midfield runs and gets on the end of everything.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
saving the kids with another cheap pk. :D now lets score the winner with a header.

better hairdo, finally!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
dude looks like ronaldo 2.0 in terms of gayness but dam he is awesome in the air and more importantly over everything...........i have him in soccernamanger and his ratings need to go up :D

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Don't you remember how badly we treated Ibra even though he was pretty okay, have you learned nothing from that whole thing?

lol in case you missed something Ibra isn't great in the air and even i'm better at heading the ball than him tbh

Robbie

5 goals 4 assists in 11 apps so far, and he's not even settled into English football yet. Not bad for a free signing :)

S

SuperSamirNasri8

Chamakh has now scored in 6 champions league games in a row. This is now a record in champions league history. Just think about the amount of great players that have played in the CL. From Raul,RVN,Shevchenko and Henry. This has not been mentioned a lot in the English media. But as we know if golden boy Wayne Rooney achieved this feat then we would not hear the end of it. Amazing record for Chamakh to now hold.

Home of Barca Fans