Alex Song

dostoevskij

The Song saga... a classical Barcelona play!!!

with the current market situation , especially in the EPL, with mediocre players going for 20,30,40 mill. there is no one paying lets say 10 for song, seriously???

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I can underetand bending over once and being made suckers. Twice to a same team is just being retarded.

Darko

step 1: sell players for peanuts
step 2: release players for free
step 3: pay a player's wages just to make him leave
step 4. ???
step 5. profit :masip:

JamDav1982

Omg..another loan.
How can we be so extremly bad at transfers?

At the same time RM gets De Gea for a bargain price.

Real have loaned out Coentrao who they paid more money for, they have taken a 20m loss on Illaremendi and just let Khedira go for free.

Paying close to 40m euros for a player out of contract in a year is not bargain price.

This idea of Madrid transfer geniuses is nauseating and not accurate.

Song was just a shit signing from the start. If there was any desire for Prem teams to take him permanently they would easily have money to do it but they dont want him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it's that easy. Song wants to stay in London and he played a game there with West Ham to dupe Barca again. Faking injuries and whatnot.

JamDav1982

I don't think it's that easy. Song wants to stay in London and he played a game there with West Ham to dupe Barca again. Faking injuries and whatnot.

Song was terrible in the second half of the season.

That was nothing to do with duping Barca he just went badly off form and even West Ham have been reluctant to take him back.

If Song was desperate for a move to London then playing well the whole season would have been by far the best way to do it.

Home of Barca Fans