Alex Song

I

instinct

Alba has the most punchable face in world football. :lol:

sandro-rosell--644x362.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (26) could move to Italy, possibly on loan. Napoli, AC Milan and Inter Milan are interested. [el esportiu]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's because he is actually a good player. He doesn't fit in at Barcelona, but not every player does likewise for most teams out there. It's not his fault that we've got morons in our board room playing politics against eachother and making a mockery out of the club and simply being inept. Alex Song was never a great signing, but that's not his fault. I am sure he has given his 100% whenever he has gotten the opportunity to play and it seem like he has gelled well with his team mates as well.

Xanian

It's because he is actually a good player. He doesn't fit in at Barcelona, but not every player does likewise for most teams out there. It's not his fault that we've got morons in our board room playing politics against eachother and making a mockery out of the club and simply being inept. Alex Song was never a great signing, but that's not his fault. I am sure he has given his 100% whenever he has gotten the opportunity to play and it seem like he has gelled well with his team mates as well.

Song might not be a fit for Barca. But how would he fit into an EPL side, say Man United? What are his main strengths ? Is he a cdm near Mascherano's level?

Home of Barca Fans