Edinson Cavani

Blackened

Amount of bs in one post is way too high.

Please do correct me, sir. 90% of Lewys goals are penalties and tapins. Nothing wrong with that, same with most strikers. Also Lewys favourite opponents are Mainzs and Paderborns. He plays in a dominant team in a poor league. If Edinson played for Bayern and would be a first choice penalty and freekick taker, his numbers would be off the hook. Just bad luck that he has played a second fiddle to Zlatan and then Neymar.

Messi983

Never understood why we didn't get him. Could have found a way but it didn't happen.

When we were apparently interested he was holding out for a 3-year/30m net contract. He has only signed with United on the last day of the transfer window when he didn't get what he wanted elsewhere.

Andresito

Staff member
Please do correct me, sir. 90% of Lewys goals are penalties and tapins. Nothing wrong with that, same with most strikers. Also Lewys favourite opponents are Mainzs and Paderborns. He plays in a dominant team in a poor league. If Edinson played for Bayern and would be a first choice penalty and freekick taker, his numbers would be off the hook. Just bad luck that he has played a second fiddle to Zlatan and then Neymar.

Are you Uruguayan? That's the only logical explanation to your reasoning.

I've literally never seen anyone consider Cavani better than Lewandowski. In fact, Cavani is rarely even mentioned in the discussion of best striker of the decade whereas there are 4-5 other consistent names in that list.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Cavani is a great striker but he isnt on Suarez, Lewa or Eto'o level.

Blackened

Cavani is a great striker but he isnt on Suarez, Lewa or Eto'o level.

Prime Suarez was obviously better. Same with Etoo. Lewandowski? I dont see it. Lewy is not pacey, cannot dribble, and rarely scores golazos. An effective 9, no doubt but somewhat limited. A big-time overachiever in my opinion.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some talk about Man Utd possibly releasing him if he goes for NT duty and have to quarantine when he's back in the UK.

Most likely not going to happen, but IF it does.....we should consider a deal for the rest of the season here.

FinBarcelonafan

Some talk about Man Utd possibly releasing him if he goes for NT duty and have to quarantine when he's back in the UK.

Most likely not going to happen, but IF it does.....we should consider a deal for the rest of the season here.

True. I would take him. Beats Braithwaite even at old age.

El Gato

Villarato!

Why would they release him for having to quarantine for 10 days? Sacking on principle makes no sense.

Catta

If they release him, it will be because there was no other way for Ronaldo to get the #7 this season. :lol:

Laplacian

All the insiders state the Utd hierarchy want Cavani to stay, plus Cavani's been released from international duty. He's staying.

Home of Barca Fans