Pep Guardiola

ceefoo

Everyone seems so sure he will return, but I'm not.

We all sound like someone waiting by the phone for an old girlfriend to call.
Agreed. I don't think Pep will ever return to Barca as Coach. :( Good analogy btw :D

I'm amazed that some people think Pep doesn't care about Barca just because he isn't here anymore.
This man has Blaugrana blood running through his veins. Anyone that thinks otherwise is showing a lack of understanding.

okHdPSn.gif
I like the way he tries to rescue it by correcting the steering. :rofl1:

serghei

Cruyff has spoken: "If Laporta returns as a president I'm going to tell him that the best he could do is bring back Pep."

Pep has a commitment at Bayern. And he's a man of his word. He won't come back until he finishes his work there. We shouldn't have let him go in the first place, but with this fucking board it's a wonder he didn't leave in 2011.

L

linetty

I hope Pep wins CL with Bayern this season, so he can come back here after the summers elections :D

I

instinct

There is no chance that he'll come back with the current board in charge.

Maria

There is no chance that he'll come back with the current board in charge.

Of course not, but it all started with what Cruyff said: "If Laporta returns as a president I'm going to tell him that the best he could do is bring back Pep."
Though right now seeing Laporta as the president again is even less likely than Pep coming back while Bartomeu is in charge.

Irish_Cules

I reckon he could become manager again in about ten years or so when its a completely new squad for him to work with. He'd have no trouble motivating them and getting them to follow his ideas. He said he could no longer motivate this current squad so I doubt he'd be up for working with them again.

Devils

I hope Pep wins CL with Bayern this season, so he can come back here after the summers elections :D

It wont happen, even if he wins the CL.

Pep is a young manager who still has many years left in the game. I think that after Bayern he may go and have some experience in England and maybe even Italy. I believe that his long-term destination in the end will be Barcelona. Like I said before, he's more Barca than anyone else in this world and everything he does as a manager reflects Barcelona philosophy.

I wouldn't get my hopes up of him coming back anytime soon, but I just cannot see him NOT returning one day.

I reckon he could become manager again in about ten years or so when its a completely new squad for him to work with. He'd have no trouble motivating them and getting them to follow his ideas. He said he could no longer motivate this current squad so I doubt he'd be up for working with them again.

I think he could return if we get a new board that will give him freedom to make changes. That's the reason he left, after all: the board didn't let him make changes.

Wouldn't be surprised if he returns to Barca immediately after his contract with Bayern runs out if we have a new board by then.

Last edited:

hulinat

His contract expires in 2016, he comes back home and brings Thiago with him and we'll see the Alcantara brothers dominating the midfield.

Home of Barca Fans