Pep Guardiola

Nazario1985

Speaking of this, heard he got sent off the other day for peeking at the Southampton manager's notes :lol:

He is one of a kind. Didn't watch the whole thing think it was just one yellow card maybe a second but this was his comment :

Mourinho : I think the yellow card was fair as I was rude, but I was rude with an idiot. But I clearly deserved the card I was rude

He even spoke some harsh words to his defense :D. (We can write a book about Tottenham defensive mistakes )

I don't like the Guy as a barça fan (RM/Inter) but i always respect what he achieved, not a big spender but a monster No-Messi achiever

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Speaking of this, heard he got sent off the other day for peeking at the Southampton manager's notes :lol:

He actually got a yellow because of things he said, not that he peeked.

The nice guy act with the ball boy when he first arrived is as good as gone lol.

serghei

Man City owners have deeps pockets and are easily satisfied, so it's a dream club for him why go elsewhere, where spending 1.5 Billions $ without a CL title could nearly land you in prison !

Imagine if EV or Zidane were 14 points behind the leader, their will be some funny chants @stadiums

Maybe when EV will create the best club side of all time he can be treated like Guardiola. Until then... it is what it is.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe when EV will create the best club side of all time he can be treated like Guardiola. Until then... it is what it is.

Barca were always one of the best clubs in the world and have been playing best football in the world since the early 90s so it's not like pep created something out of thin air. He inherited most of his squad, was helped with great purchases (Pique, Alves..). Had luck Eto'o refused to be sold. Rijkaard's Barca wasn't far off and Lucho's team looked even more entertaining.

Granted, all are in big debt to Robaldinho or Messi and other great talents.

Nazario1985

Messi Iniesta Xavi Busi Puyol created that era !!

It's like saying Rijkaard is the best manager in the world because he created most of that squad but who Cares we Know it was Messi doing his magic After Ronaldinho went downhill.

If it was only due to Guardiola he should have created better squad with 1.5 billions spending at Manc city Alone after failing miserably @Bayern

Now he is a league-title coach since he left Barça !!

Remember with the best squad of all time at his hand he got rekt by Mourinho in CL 2010 3-1, should have been 3 CLs for that generation !!!

Last edited:

Nazario1985

In an interview in Dubai the executive director of Man city pretty much said :

Q: Why no CL until now ?
A : CL is not a priority our priority is play beautiful football :D
Q: Will Pep leave this summer ?
A: Guardiola has a contrat that covers this year and the next one.

Messigician

in an interview in dubai the executive director of man city pretty much said :

Q: Why no cl until now ?
A : Cl is not a priority our priority is play beautiful football :d
q: Will pep leave this summer ?
A: Guardiola has a contrat that covers this year and the next one.

hahahahaahahahah

Nazario1985

Which is weird in itself as a comment because Pep lost the league title already and he have ALL the time to focus on the CL and maybe his first CL title without Messi.

Givenchy

Must win the CL this season; otherwise, I believe Klopp has a better career so far.

other than his time at Barca, honestly Pep has taken the easy choice every time. compared to Klopp who is building a legacy with Liverpool. i totally expect Pep to join PSG or Juve next

FC433

I agree. BVB Klopp was exceptional and played beautifully. For me, Pep 2008/9 and 2010/11 was something else, it is the best we have seen.

serghei

I'd say Klopp and Pep are about equal. Klopp has an edge because he did it with both BvB and Liverpool, but Pep built a Barcelona side that toyed with teams and broke all sorts of records.

Devils

With the way City are playing, he's going to hand Zidane and Real Madrid a free pass to the CL QFs.

This could very well be Pep's worst season as a manager so far.

Sickening.

Home of Barca Fans