Pep Guardiola

I remember reading somewhere.

"People said can Pep adjust to the PL, but now the question is can the PL adjust to Pep" :lol:

Such a over hyped league. Pep didn't even have this kind of start in his first year at Barca or BM.

Galning

Can't believe there were actually people who thought Pep wouldn't cut it at Manchester City. And he's only been coaching them for a good month.. things will probably get better.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I remember reading somewhere.

"People said can Pep adjust to the PL, but now the question is can the PL adjust to Pep" :lol:

Such a over hyped league. Pep didn't even have this kind of start in his first year at Barca or BM.
:lol: true

It was expected though. It is the English pandits who, never were ready to get their head out of the sand, did not know what was coming!

SocalBarcaFan

I just wish he didn't have his thing of only staying in one location for 3 years. I would have loved for him to be our Sir Alex Fergusson. Can't say I'm disappointed with how things have gone since Pep left and I'm happy with Lucho but this man here is truly a footballing genius.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Too early guys, City started extremely well last season too. But they ended pretty badly, we have to see if City can retain form after Christmas. That is when tiredness and injuries hit the squad.

True, but remind me when has a Pep team ever had that big of a dip in form? He won't let it happen trust me, CL is one thing, but I feel the next 3 PL titles will be City. They have won games without Aguero, Kompany, Silva, Stones, Bravo, Sterling, KdB, etc.

It's not even about them winning 8 games right now, it's the big improvement I've seen in the way they play, their getting the Pep identity on the pitch, the players have either improved or gotten better, as well as tactically more sound, their positioning is also fantastic.

It'll be a good tie for us and them in CL, they'll at least get to see how far they've come against one of the elite teams in Europe and if they at least keep this form then we can play some quality opponent and prepare for the Clasico.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pep incoming and Barto & Sandy back to attacks on Guardiola in both local papers led by the sycophant that is Santi Nolla at MD. Disgraceful and certainly not worthy of this club

Icarium

Lifestealer
True, but remind me when has a Pep team ever had that big of a dip in form? He won't let it happen trust me, CL is one thing, but I feel the next 3 PL titles will be City. They have won games without Aguero, Kompany, Silva, Stones, Bravo, Sterling, KdB, etc.

It's not even about them winning 8 games right now, it's the big improvement I've seen in the way they play, their getting the Pep identity on the pitch, the players have either improved or gotten better, as well as tactically more sound, their positioning is also fantastic.

It'll be a good tie for us and them in CL, they'll at least get to see how far they've come against one of the elite teams in Europe and if they at least keep this form then we can play some quality opponent and prepare for the Clasico.

EPL is physically tougher and there are more chances of tiredness and injuries. Plus the schedule is more tighter there. It may not be that high but it will be noticeable considering City's llack of midfield depth and average quality at full backs. He has the best attack in PL though with amazing depth.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Manchester City attempted to get every single world class and promising to be world class player in the world. The ones who joined, accepted. The ones who didn't - refused. [Topolino]

dakt

:lol:

People are so dumb. Man, you got to have a lot of nerves to sit behind that mic and answer dumb/repetitive questions all the time.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans