Pep Guardiola

barcanuck

There is no doubt he will consider coming back especially after the elections 2016 (or if they happen before hopefully).

Barcilliant

I know it's more about Beckenbauer than anything, but hard to imagine that wording a few months back.

He is feeling the pressure at Bayern. At Bayern there is 24 hr commentary from their old boys like Beckenbauer, Hoeness etc. Plus a lot of the fans are questioning his style-even before the team's loss of form.

I don't think he would come unless a new board was elected and he was given complete control.

I also think Pep wouldn't be as successful in his second stint if it were to happen.

Maria

I don't know about this as I don't speak german, but a catalan journalist who lives in Germany said that Bild had a story about the team not liking Pep's trainings and Pep said:
"We are good when every player says: I will run for you because in one minute you will run for me. This is what we used to do and this is what we lost recently."
"My biggest talent is work, work and again work. I am here to help. And when the team won't want me anymore, we shake hands and 'no problem'."

So this is not something that we didn't also hear him say at Barca.

I also think Pep wouldn't be as successful in his second stint if it were to happen.

I thought that he won't be succesfull ever again because
Peps style of play is beinf found out.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
To be fair, Pep did not mention "Barcelona". He said, "then I will go home", which does not have to refer to a certain club, but could also mean New York or whatever place he considers "home" at the moment. The "to Barcelona" bit was added by the reporter who wrote the piece, it doesn't belong to the quote.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
To be fair, Pep did not mention "Barcelona". He said, "then I will go home", which does not have to refer to a certain club, but could also mean New York or whatever place he considers "home" at the moment. The "to Barcelona" bid was added by the reporter who wrote the piece, it doesn't belong to the quote.

Yep, it could mean that he would go to Barcelona city to chill out on the beach.

Last edited:

desoe

His contract expires in 2016, he comes back home and brings Thiago with him and we'll see the Alcantara brothers dominating the midfield.

I also thought about this. For some reason I don't imagine Thiago being really happy in Germany without Pep.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Bl1iZuECAAAxe8c.jpg

:wub: What a beautiful picture.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Beckenbauer: "Possession means nothing when your opponent creates chances. Should be happy they only have scored one goal."

Home of Barca Fans